Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

pleasant surprise that. Things are, I may say tentatively, quite good at the moment, even if CB leaves, I think we're already looking much stronger than this time last year. 

If Benteke leaves, no matter who we've brought in, we'll always be weaker until we replace his goals IMO.

That's what happens when you become a one dimensional team.

Could Benteke's departure force us to NOT be a one dimensional team, though? That's the question. We obviously can't try to play the same way without him, because that'll never work

pleasant surprise that. Things are, I may say tentatively, quite good at the moment, even if CB leaves, I think we're already looking much stronger than this time last year. 

If Benteke leaves, no matter who we've brought in, we'll always be weaker until we replace his goals IMO.

Could Benteke's departure force us to NOT be a one dimensional team, though? That's the question. We obviously can't try to play the same way without him, because that'll never work

Here's hoping. His goals will still need replacing, no matter where they come from. 

Here's hoping. His goals will still need replacing, no matter where they come from. 

Absolutely. I'd rather every player in the team scored 5 than one of them scoring 20 and only a handful others getting 1 or 2 though

• Like 2

So no further developments on this today?

People seem to have got excited by the local Nice paper and it's been considered done. I'm not convinced.

I read it, it's not that nice.

Does anyone know the likely fee. Every report i see the figure seems to increase

throwing-money-away.gif

A young Sherwood.

I think that's O'Neill negotiating for the latest mediocre English player.

he saw Harewood cycling past

So no further developments on this today?

People seem to have got excited by the local Nice paper and it's been considered done. I'm not convinced.
An article about the deal from getfrenchfootballnews said that that paper has a bad record with transfers so I ain't getting to carried away with this one either.

Â