Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Jonathan Johnson journo in France saying that Amavi wants to go to Lyon for UCL football.

can't he just wait until 2016/17 and play at Santiago Bernabeu in a Claret and Blue shirt?

He may be right but he is going by the original report - there has been nothing new in the French media since then. If Nixon is correct, why would we even still be working on the move and Reilly flying over if we knew it was a fruitless exercise?

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

Jonathan Johnson journo in France saying that Amavi wants to go to Lyon for UCL football.

TBF I want to play for Barca but don't see that happening anytime soon. Lyon don't seem that interested or dont have the finances so now he knows he's not wanted he may come here. Lyon aren't the team they were a few years ago when getting into the latter stages of CL.

1. @reluctantnicko Amavi preferring Lyon?

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    Follow
    More

2. @robtho1972 Don't think so ... but Nice trying to get more and more money ...

0 retweets1 favorite
     Retweet
     Favorite1
    More

3. @reluctantnicko @robtho1972 I thought a bid had been accepted? 1f60f.png

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    Follow
    More

4. @tom9022 @robtho1972 The 6m was never accepted. U thought the 9m would do. But some people are tricky to get a straight answer from.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

5. @reluctantnicko @robtho1972 yeah the £9m was the 1 I was referring to! If Nice keep moving the goalposts then so be it out if our hands.

1 retweet1 favorite
     Retweet1
     Favorite1
    Follow
    More

@tom9022 @robtho1972 Think Villa's hunger is more genuine here than some of the so-called rivals ... still fancy u to get your man.

•  

He said that weeks ago when the story first broke. That's why I was initally sceptical of him actually signing but seems in recent days the reports have been more favourable albeit from the english press.

Â