Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

I opened up a Twitter so I could follow Nixon, hope we get him

You've really committed yourself there - the club really need to deliver now. :)

What?

He was just joking around.

Still can't see us getting him but if we do then Sherwood deserves a lot of credit.

It has been many years since Villa stuck their neck on the line for a young prospect and even if we don't get him it's a great change, albeit an embarrassment that past managers haven't had the same motivation.

Seems the key to this might be to let this kid have a good, hearty chat with Timmy. He seems to have a magic wand making players want to come to the Villa. Voulez-vous coucher avec...etc!

Seems the key to this might be to let this kid have a good, hearty chat with Timmy. He seems to have a magic wand making players want to come to the Villa. Voulez-vous coucher avec...etc!

Eh? He's signed one player on a free

I officially turned on MON the day he thought Heskey would help see us over the line for fourth. Knew there and then that he narrow-minded fool and that was as good as it was going to get.

Don't be too harsh. He correctly turned down Falcao for 5m in the same window :o

• Like 4

Eh? He's signed one player on a free
Richards, sinclair, bunn, I'm no mathematician but...

But this is a different kettle of fish, this is a new ball game for sherwood signing/persuading players from abroad

why? foreign players arent robots who cant be persuaded to join an English team. you dont need a special technique to sign foreign players

But this is a different kettle of fish, this is a new ball game for sherwood signing/persuading players from abroad

why? foreign players arent robots who cant be persuaded to join an English team. you dont need a special technique to sign foreign players

He may need to speak French ;)

He may need to speak French ;)

Petit pois, Jordan, me old mate, pinot noir.

• Like 1

No but you cant use british charm on a  player that doesnt speak english!

I dont know I just dont get a good vibe about this deal. I personally think he doesnt want to come

No but you cant use british charm on a player that doesnt speak english!

I dont know I just dont get a good vibe about this deal. I personally think he doesnt want to come

That's the (admittedly) ill informed conclusion I'm coming to too :( Edited by Wainy316

Â