Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

wheres the west ham link come from? 

they have cresswell so really dont see why they are sniffing around a £10m left back, unless its last minute agent stuff angling for a better deal from us

Maybe they think this Amavi is better and are building their squad from a position of strength? New manager, new ideas? Hopefully nothing comes of West Ham's reported interest, as we are definitly more in need vthan they are and it would be gutting to miss out to them.

Arent West Ham linked with everybody though. They are the new Spurs of about 6 or 7 years ago when they were linked with everybody and ended up buying players like David Bentley and Teemu Tainio

Sweet, looks like this is on then.

How close do we reckon he is to breaking into the full French squad, I mention a few months back I was surprised to see Sagna and Evra still as first choice full backs so a full season in the prem raising his profile and he could just sneak into the Euro 2016 squad.

Ah I remember you mentioning Kurzawa who's a regular for Monaco. He didn't get called up for last squad though, Tremoulinas of Sevilla did.

I suppose Evra ain't going to be dropped anytime soon for his experience so might be on the standby list if he has a good season.

Ah I remember you mentioning Kurzawa who's a regular for Monaco. He didn't get called up for last squad though, Tremoulinas of Sevilla did.

I suppose Evra ain't going to be dropped anytime soon for his experience so might be on the standby list if he has a good season.

Yeah, I mean more looking at rivals from his generation. Evra will probably retire from international football after the Euros.

According to Isa he is.

I was just echoing Nixon's claim.

Yeah, I mean more looking at rivals from his generation. Evra will probably retire from international football after the Euros.

According to Isa he is.

I was just echoing Nixon's claim.

Oops! Sorry. It is easy to get blamed for things around here.  :)

• Like 1

Sweet, looks like this is on then.

How close do we reckon he is to breaking into the full French squad, I mention a few months back I was surprised to see Sagna and Evra still as first choice full backs so a full season in the prem raising his profile and he could just sneak into the Euro 2016 squad.

Based on?

Â