Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

I officially turned on MON the day he thought Heskey would help see us over the line for fourth. Knew there and then that he narrow-minded fool and that was as good as it was going to get.

Don't be too harsh. He correctly turned down Falcao for 5m in the same window :o

You made that up right?

I officially turned on MON the day he thought Heskey would help see us over the line for fourth. Knew there and then that he narrow-minded fool and that was as good as it was going to get.

Don't be too harsh. He correctly turned down Falcao for 5m in the same window :o
You made that up right?

He certainly didn't, Heskey was signed instead with that money.

• Like 1

But this is a different kettle of fish, this is a new ball game for sherwood signing/persuading players from abroad

why? foreign players arent robots who cant be persuaded to join an English team. you dont need a special technique to sign foreign players

No but you cant use british charm on a player that doesnt speak english!

I dont know I just dont get a good vibe about this deal. I personally think he doesnt want to come

Sherwood, British Charm. Ya avin a babble!!?

You made that up right?

Get outa here!! Don't make me hate MON even more than I do!

But this is a different kettle of fish, this is a new ball game for sherwood signing/persuading players from abroad

why? foreign players arent robots who cant be persuaded to join an English team. you dont need a special technique to sign foreign players

He may need to speak French ;)

walks in and hands Amavi a page with his win percentage on it and a photo of Harry Kane.

HE will sign straightaway

• Like 1

I dont know I just dont get a good vibe about this deal. I personally think he doesnt want to come

You made that up right?

Seriously, I remember reading a couple of years after, Falcao's agent confirming that it got all the way to agreeing personal terms when MON pulled out of the deal to sign Heskey. Catastrophically bad decision eh?

He may need to speak French ;)

Not with a bit of creativity.Just emply some hot bilingual chick and let her translate Tims seductive words into french.

For example, imagine these two working together!

802de3ef9c3acefe4029180eda6a4652.jpgmy672z4qni0ihw_scale220x200.png

• Like 1

That's the (admittedly) ill informed conclusion I'm coming to too :(

Yep. A lot of rumours stating just that, and that would concern me too.

That's the (admittedly) ill informed conclusion I'm coming to too :(

Yep. A lot of rumours stating just that, and that would concern me too.

I thought this, but then, some of our signings in the last few years seemed just a little too happy to be joining us. Like Sherwood mentioning winners - maybe it's a good thing we sign players who see our current position as a stepping stone, because they'll play out their skin and we'll improve. I am a little bored of players just happy to be where they are.

• Like 4

You made that up right?
Seriously, I remember reading a couple of years after, Falcao's agent confirming that it got all the way to agreeing personal terms when MON pulled out of the deal to sign Heskey. Catastrophically bad decision eh?

Not true at all. He was never close to coming here. He was linked to us via Jpa saying we should sign him. That was it. No offer or deal was on the table, its a myth.

I don't think there have been actual quotes from the player saying he doesn't want to come however the reports of it are quite strong.

Do we want a player that doesn't appear to want to play for us? Or is it that he just doesn't want to leave France in general?

I don't think there have been actual quotes from the player saying he doesn't want to come however the reports of it are quite strong.

Do we want a player that doesn't appear to want to play for us? Or is it that he just doesn't want to leave France in general?

I think when you're hot property and know it, you'd want to go to a team with more of a chance of winning something or playing CL football. It's perfectly understandable that he's wary, it's not something that bothers me.

• Like 1

Â