Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

I'll be absolutely gob smacked if we sign this bloke.

Yeah, this deal looks more and more unlikely to me. I hope I am wrong, but it just feels like the interest is all one way. I guess the question is how long do we leave it until we move on to plan b?

• Like 1

He's currently rooming with Benni McCarthy, Dale Stephens and Hiroshi Kiyotake in the hotel of perpetual imagined transfer limbo.  Only Robbie Keane has ever escaped.

Jermaine Defoe own the hotel.

The deal seemingly looks unlikely, but you would have to believe that there is some interest from the player.  Otherwise, why continue to waste our time?

It may well be that the "rumours" of our interest in other LB's is a play on our part.

Edited by cudoz

Sounds like maybe even if he does come he'll be more than likely angling for a move away the minute he arrives at the club

But thats the kind of club we are these days

Sounds like maybe even if he does come he'll be more than likely angling for a move away the minute he arrives at the club

So what it has been said that we've been signing players who are absolutely delighted to make it to this level, (relegation battlers in Premier League) look at the likes of Lowton as a prime example, coming from lower leagues, has an unreal first season, gets a bumper new deal and probably thought he had made it, give me a guy who thinks he can win a world cup, CL any day of the week over that even if we have to pay more for him and he wants to leave the moment he gets in the door, but the only reason he will want to leave is he thinks he can do better than a team who has finished 15th or worse the last 4 seasons.

Hopefully we poisson him against the idea of signing for any other clubs.

By the way poisson is the French for fish. I was expecting one of those gold star(fishes) for that one.

Â