Favorite
    More

4. @reluctantnicko and Chery?

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    Follow
    More

@fcbjord Wants to come. Groningen trying to drain every euro out of u.

Full trail of tweets from Nixon.

•  
    •  
    •  

West spam in for him.. more money... London...... finished higher... he may see them as a better proposition.

They signing Ogbonna too.. building a very strong squad

West spam in for him.. more money... London...... finished higher... he may see them as a better proposition.

Get given a stadium which is funded by tax payers and they put forward 16m. They sell Upton Park for 60m and use that to spend a lot of money whilst not being sanctioned for FFP.

It is so wrong.

• Like 2

Get given a stadium which is funded by tax payers and they put forward 16m. They sell Upton Park for 60m and use that to spend a lot of money whilst not being sanctioned for FFP.

It is so wrong.

I know right. Still, you got to admit its some smart business from West Ham. 

It is so wrong.

I know right. Still, you got to admit its some smart business from West Ham.

More dumb spending from the government if anything. But hey, we can just cut libraries and funding for transport to rural places.

It is so wrong.

Aren't Swansea in a similar boat?  i.e:  Stadium owned by the council, they just pay "rent".

On Amavi, oh my word yes please.

Edited by bobzy

Nixon may be right on the interest but I don't think he has the full details.  As is usually the case when it comes to Journos and transfers.

Quite, they are prone to filling the gaps with their own individual brands of BS.

<p>

It's tomorrow... Where's our news Nixon?

Â