Forums

1. Administration

1. Welcome Forum

New posters please start here

1. Villa Talk

A place for Villa fans to talk about Aston Villa

Sunday February 14 14:05 SKY

Saturday February 6 15:00

A forum to discuss football matters concerning other teams.

General questions about Supporters Clubs - finding one or setting one up

1. Off Topic

It does exactly what it says on the tin. Music, Films - anything.

Fantasy Football, Consoles, World of Warcraft and anything else related to games

All your questions about technology

For discussions about travel around the world

For gridiron, basketball, rounders baseball, ice hockey and Lacrosse

For any technical issues or questions about the site (including testing)

Old threads preserved for the future

1. 29,680

1. 49,930

• Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership - TTIP
      Independence of thought on a national level, foreign policy etc. if you don't think that's where this is heading then why does the EU have it's own Foreign Service?  Sorry if I didn't spell it out in sufficient detail but I know that is hardly necessary with you. As for the superstate federal agenda being bollix you need to watch more of what goes on and is said in the EU Parliament. It is a journey with a very clear destination, ever closer union is a political religion not a sound bite.  To pretend otherwise is frankly more than a bit disingenuous, they are admirably open about it because in the EU it is not treated as a dirty secret but a lofty cause.
    • Jordan Veretout
      @Wezbid Thats a very good point actually regarding Cleverly playing behind benteke.  Its difficult to do your job as an attacking midfielder when the guys in front of you have the turning circle of the QE2.
    • Mark Bunn
      Sherwood wanted a new keeper aswell so its actually been identified by 2 management teams.  I think that in itself is a pretty grim assessment of our options. 
    • Jordan Veretout
      Veretout has 5 assists in the equivalent of 16 full league games. Cleverly had 0 assists in the equivalent of 29 full league games.  Veretout has 0 goals in the equivalent of 16 full league games. Cleverly had 3 goals in the equivalent of 29 full league games. Involvement in 2 more goals in nearly half the playing time without Benteke to ping balls to. I would suggest Veretout would be on even more assists if Benteke was in this side. He did start poorly, there's no arguing against that but if you can't see the progression in him then you're either on the wind-up or blinkered. He's starting to play a bit more advanced than he used to also so it's only a matter of time before a goal or 2 arrive. It's a simplistic view to think that because the team has been poor and struggling that in turn it means all the players are poor.
    • Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA
      Hang on a God danm minute, I thought he was a Villa fan?  Your pulling my plonker Turnbull. 
    • Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA
      I forgot to add the word "hopefully" 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Shiny
      Shiny
      (30 years old)
    2. turnermusic
      turnermusic
      (30 years old)