Search Box

T-Dog

Question

Went to search for something earlier, and it seemed to take an age to return results.

Absolutely no issue, but seems out of character for the rest of the website. Not sure if a bug, a design purpose, and just a lot to search for.

Thought I'd flag in case it was an issue. Would've searched for existing threads on it, but, well, it would have taken too long ;)

Keep up the good work VT family.

3 answers to this question

20 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Went to search for something earlier, and it seemed to take an age to return results.

Absolutely no issue, but seems out of character for the rest of the website. Not sure if a bug, a design purpose, and just a lot to search for.

Thought I'd flag in case it was an issue. Would've searched for existing threads on it, but, well, it would have taken too long ;)

Keep up the good work VT family.

What were you searching for?  Some searches can take a very long time. There are a lot of posts to search through.

I can't remember, sorry mate, and it wasn't so much the search itself that took time, more the box reacting to me typing and clicking search. It's no biggy, just seems unusual compared to the rest of the site.

• Like 1