NFL 2024 Draft Topic

Thursday, April 25th at 8:00 p.m. ET
Wonder if any of the top 3 are daft enough to trade out of the QB picks? All of them are needy.

As for Denver, ANY QB, PLEEEEEEASE, preferably after  a trade back as the top ones are probably not reachable.

nXSVfjH.gif

Hope the Vikings don't try to be too clever, because I have a feeling they are not too clever.

Always happy to be surprised thou

Edited by sne

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

and the chargers will take joe alt...

Who’s taking Con Troll and Del Leet?

• Haha 1

Still no news on bong-smokers or DUI 4-wheel crashes. Come on, we need some trade action

17 hours ago, sne said:

Hope the Vikings don't try to be too clever, because I have a feeling they are not too clever.

Always happy to be surprised thou

I heard they're talking to the Cardinals about a trade, so the Cardinals, who need to rebuild their team, will get both their 1st round picks (11th and 23rd, I think it is) and maybe a later round pick too.

Meanwhile, for Dallas, it's the usual OT or WR 1st round pick 😂

We don't need a lot of work, thankfully, so it's just filling vacancies. Still, a late night for me with work in the morning.

1 minute ago, Beastmix said:

I heard they're talking to the Cardinals about a trade, so the Cardinals, who need to rebuild their team, will get both their 1st round picks (11th and 23rd, I think it is) and maybe a later round pick too.

They have 4th right?

thats the hope, vikings trade with the cards for the 4th, first 4 picks are QBs, chargers in 5th take harrison 

the sales pitch for the cards could be that realistically with harrison, nabers and odunze there one of them will still be available at 11th so if they really wanted a good WR they still can (or BB if they just want a weapon)

but the same could be said for the chargers, seen a few mocks suggest they could drop down to 10th/11th and still pick up BB or an OT

32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

thats the hope, vikings trade with the cards for the 4th, first 4 picks are QBs, chargers in 5th take harrison 

the sales pitch for the cards could be that realistically with harrison, nabers and odunze there one of them will still be available at 11th so if they really wanted a good WR they still can (or BB if they just want a weapon)

but the same could be said for the chargers, seen a few mocks suggest they could drop down to 10th/11th and still pick up BB or an OT

The scramble for Harrison is insane. Was listening to a guy from Pro Football Focus on a live podcast the other day reeling off WRs in this draft class and saying there's not much between the ones who'll go early in the 1st round and those who'll likely go anywhere in the 2nd. The value is there as the pool level for WRs is pretty deep this year.

Surely one from Brian Thomas, Xavier Legette (/Worthy), or Keon Coleman will drop into round 2 and there's not much difference in talent, if anything, between those and MHJ, Nabers, and Odunze. Even guys like Pearsall, Franklin, and Polk offer fantastic value.

Do the Browns have any picks? Or are we still paying the cost of trading for a sex pest?

• Haha 2

On 24/04/2024 at 13:16, villa4europe said:

and the chargers will take joe alt...

And they did

Â