London Villa fans?

LondonLax

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LondonLax Sir,

I am in the East End, around the Plaistow/East Ham way. Give us a personel message with your number or E-mail address and we can meet up for a drink. As for Pubs when the lads are playing, mmmm few and far between unless the are playing the Hammers.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

Islington (I suppose you could guess by the name). If anyone recommends a North London pub to me where other fans will be I'll be there. One of the most curious things I discovered when moving here is that I couldn't find any Lions clubs...although, the East London club isn't that far from me.

• VT Supporter

I'm in SW London (Richmond) but work in Islington. Would definitely be interested in watching midweek games with Villa fans if a suitable pub was found. I'm away pretty much every weekend so wouldn't be able to meet for Sat/Sun games but if a venue was suggested for the week games, I'd be up for watching with other Villa fans.

Personally I tend to watch matches in Cafe Kick on Shoreditch High St. It's a pretty popular table football bar (host the English TF championships!) and has sky sports 3D. I don't know of any dedicated Villa pubs though (strangely there is actually a West Brom pub off Hackney Rd called "The Albion")

• VT Supporter
Personally I tend to watch matches in Cafe Kick on Shoreditch High St. It's a pretty popular table football bar (host the English TF championships!) and has sky sports 3D. I don't know of any dedicated Villa pubs though (strangely there is actually a West Brom pub off Hackney Rd called "The Albion")

It's actually a really decent boozer, The Albion. Good Curry too.

2374234904_10e47b414b.jpg

• 3 months later...

I'm based in Turnpike Lane and know a few good places to go. The best place by far i've found to watch footy in London is the Famous 3 Kings in West Kensington, can be a bit of a trek, especially for those of us based in the North but this place is quality. It shows all Saturday games (and i mean all), is huge, serves food and shows basically any sport on so there's always a good atmosphere in there. If you give them a bell (02076036071) they can give you info on what's on and you can request stuff to be put on. Always seems quite a few villa in there when we're on. Great place to spend a Saturday.

http://www.sportspubs.co.uk/new_detail.php?pubscode=161

There also used to be a London Villans page on Facebook as well, not sure if that's still about. If not we should certainly sort something out down here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

• 1 month later...

I am one of five villa fans I know in London, so we could add to that list! If there was a good villa pub down that showed all the games in HQ with an atmosphere like Roccoco it would save me a lot of travelling! 5000 miles a year just to watch the home games!

Â