U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

You'd hope some details will emerge over the coming days/weeks about the upcoming season's fixtures and opponents.  For now I create the topic so we can discuss any new incomings and outgoings.

As always, any updates to the above squad list is much appreciated. I will no doubt have missed some outs.

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The good news is there is a bigger league - so 14 home games will be on the new AVTV package plus at least one cup game.

(Can you put a two next to small heath please, a one looks unnatural.)

You know I can. 

• Like 1

@BOF

Think Louie Moulden has signed for Wolves

Staggering to think that Carney is eligible for the next TWO FA Youth Cups.(Not that he will paly in either) 

Edited by SirSteveUK
  • Thanks 1

Ruben Shakpoke ?

Josh Lane GK ex Leicester?

Travis Patterson MF

Tom Sharp CB age 20  ?

Zak Brown CM age 20 ?

These last two may have trialled for us last season - but both have been released by Albion. Assume  we have not signed them

Edited by SirSteveUK

Do most of you view this thread on a mobile device or tablet? Reason I ask is that the width of the stats tables above are drawn as a percentage of your display, so they mightn't draw too well on a phone. Let me know if you'd prefer me to widen them, as it's an easy change to make. 

23 minutes ago, BOF said:

Do most of you view this thread on a mobile device or tablet? Reason I ask is that the width of the stats tables above are drawn as a percentage of your display, so they mightn't draw too well on a phone. Let me know if you'd prefer me to widen them, as it's an easy change to make. 

Laptop

On 21/07/2021 at 18:29, BOF said:

Works on my phone in the landscape orientation but not the portrait 

I had to leave the full name of the noses' stadium in, as it was just so classy, ironic and everything you'd expect from them really.

• Like 1

Whenever I’ve seen Ben Chrisene play for our u18s or u23s, he’s been playing at left back, not left wing. He’s quite a natural footballer and good technically so he could play at left wing but I don’t recall seeing him play there