Callum Robinson

sir_gary_cahill

Unfortunately we are so crap ATM that we cant blood the youngsters when they should be introduced.... when we are winning a game.

However it was good for him to get on the pitch yesterday, and with the goodwill he received he could have given away a penalty and been applauded. 

Although you have to ask the question, did this add to the pressure?

I dont get it at all...

At youth level we are very successful at home and in europe but rather than trying out youth in the first team we bring in players from lower leagues who are way below the required quality.

Try out some of the youth they cant be worse than the majority of the 19 signings lambert has made!

Served him well though didn't it.

He should've had more opportunities, he was brilliant at 17

and shit at 21
He was mismanaged, he had so much potential, he was the best young striker in the country, I'll never forget how good he was in 08/09
he was never good in the first team though.

And despite what you say, he had plenty of chances.

His problem is he never took them.

He scored 3 goals in 08/09, he was only a 2nd year apprentice at that time, he was absolutely superb that season, looked like he was going to be a real player as mon used to say Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Served him well though didn't it.

He should've had more opportunities, he was brilliant at 17
and shit at 21
He was mismanaged, he had so much potential, he was the best young striker in the country, I'll never forget how good he was in 08/09
he was never good in the first team though.

And despite what you say, he had plenty of chances.

His problem is he never took them.

He scored 3 goals in 08/09, he was only a 2nd year apprentice at that time, he was absolutely superb that season, looked like he was going to be a real player as mon used to say

That maybe true SGC, and we did probably mismanage him at the time

However 8 goals in 65 appearances for Blackpool and Coventry since start of 2012-2013 (according to wiki). If he had something about him, he would be tearing up the lower leagues desperate for another crack in the big time. 

He's young and should have no fear, after all he has nothing to lose and lots to gain. If he had scored yesterday then the pressure on him in the next few games would have grown 10 fold 

I see no reason not to start him if there's a system we've got that accommodates him. He won't score any less than gabby or Andi. There no pressure at all either, nobody would be expecting him to score, just to actually go and make an effort to do something

Next Game Gabby must play , I'd put Robinson with him instead of Andi or Holt ..

Against Hull I won't play Gabby , It would be Robinson game .. With Tonev to start !

If only Lambert could know when to play players ! I remember playing a Diamond at Fulham which killed us .. Playing 433 was doing more than great job away ! yet he changed it and didn't change the formation at home !

Swansea have good possession .. So we must go to counter attack ! Gabby is the best at that !

I haven't seen Robinson , Only once against Spurs , And in NextGen I think but don't remember .. But he won't do worse than Andi atleast !

It definitely got the crowd going if only for 30 seconds and maybe allayed some of the boos at final whistle

Also, we had nothing to lose, Gabby doesn't look as though he'd score on a Sunday morning down the park right now, Holt is Holt and Wiemann can't even touch the ball let alone come close to thinking about scoring a goal.

I'd throw Callum in to the starting XI away at Swansea

He did well when he came on,  put in a really good cross and nearly got on the end of a cross to score.  Also he was popping up in good positions on the wings and showed a good touch, certainly better than Wimann and Gabby.

Â