Callum Robinson

sir_gary_cahill

• 2 weeks later...

Played brilliantly. His performance was a great example to young aspiring footballers.

Non-league opposition sometimes makes the 'On-loan from a Top League Team' player try and coast through a game.

Through hard work and perseverance he put in an impressive performance that resulted in three well taken goals.

and before people start saying.... "oh it's only against Non-League team"... Berahino grabbed a hat-trick against Hereford last season in cup (league cup) and look how that went now.

For me he has the same goalscoring nature to Berahino and could go exactly the same way if we give him a go in the first team more.

As I have stated before, he's playing well and had a good game today but imho I believe that he is much better off staying at Preston all season, try and get high in the goalscoring charts in that league and keep fighting for a place in the starting XI. He's on form and looks promising but that will soon disappear if he's brought back here in January. Similar to what's happened to Grealish. Best to be out impressing and playing than coming off the bench or playing for the u21 team. Especially for a striker I'd have thought

Jack Grealish @JackGrealish1 · 30 mins 30 minutes ago
yes my bro so buzzing for him!!! @CallumRobbo37

Jack Grealish @JackGrealish1 · 44 mins 44 minutes ago
Cal to get hat trick

Jack Grealish @JackGrealish1 · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
My boy absolute ripping this up 

Jack Grealish @JackGrealish1 · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
Looking forward to watching my boy @CallumRobbo37 for preston tonight on BT Sport. Come on bro!! Goals goals goals 

it is against shit opposition but he took his chances. Would Gabby have got a hatrick on current form? Probably not..  the kid is a good finisher. Whether he can do it in the premier league is another matter but definitely deserves a chance. I would prefer him and Jack coming off the bench than Richardson or Bent.

• Like 4

Â