Libor Kozák

samjp26

Wow, if he is going out the door then we must have a striker lined up? 

Shame he hasn't had some more chances in the first team squad, there's a player there and it would be horrible to watch him score a hatful elsewhere.

Sherwood has signed 2 strikers and will probably sign another. He's going to give those guys the chance to be part of his team as those are the ones he wanted. After a bad injury Kozak needs to play football. Best for both parties if it does happen.

This one is a pity if he goes.  I've no problem with it in so far as I trust Sherwood and what his plans are for the various areas in the squad.  Like others, I too don't doubt for a second that this means we probably have a striker lined up as a replacement.

Best of luck Libor.  If you go to Scotland then enjoy shooting fish in a barrel.

Well just hope we are bringing in a replacement because our hopes rest on Gabby ( who cant hit a cow's backside from 3 yards) then we are in trouble. Would be unfair to pin our hopes on Guetede and Ayew who are both young. I would have liked to have seen Kozak given a chance he scored a couple in pre season. Good luck Kozak.

disappointing, based on what he's done previously and the effort he was putting in during pre season he deserved a chance, he certainly wasnt as static as gestede and gabby were on saturday, hopefully it'll be loan deal to celtic, run riot up there and then come back to us fully fit and confident, good enough to be a squad player for us at the moment so unless we sign someone else its a poor decision

It will be a shame to see Libor go without being given a real chance to show what he can do in the first team. But, like many have said, this would be a great move for him personally. He will be able to score goals for fun up there and also get to play Champions League at some stage, probably. Whatever he chooses to do, I wish him the best of luck :clap:

Shame to see him go as I think he could do a job for us.

However, if him going means Adebayor comes in then I'd be happy.

Will be very concerned if we let him go without bringing in another striker.  

Â