Libor Kozák

samjp26

Not sure what Gestede offers that Kozak doesn't.  He might be a better header of a ball, but for the sake of saving £6m I'd have rather seen Kozak given a chance in the side.

He's obviously off as soon as an offer comes in.

Shame.

The poor guy turns down regular football with Celtic to be left to rot on the bench, so frustrating as he is exactly what we needed today. Great movement and gives it everything when he is on the pitch.

Not sure why people were calling for him to come on as I don't think he would've offered anything different to Gestede. To me needed a midfield change more than Kozak coming on

exactly my thoughts, Lumping balls into the box is bread and butter for defenders like Kaboul and O'Shea. needed player with pace to come on

Not sure why people were calling for him to come on as I don't think he would've offered anything different to Gestede. To me needed a midfield change more than Kozak coming on

Gestede never looked like scoring, so it makes sense to try another striker.

Strikers like Gestede and Kozak can only score off the service, for me a different midfield may have done that for Gestede.

Strikers like Gestede and Kozak can only score off the service, for me a different midfield may have done that for Gestede.

I think the problem with Gestede was mainly his movement, Kozak might have been more intelligent in that sense.

Â