Libor Kozák

samjp26

It's not the best, WhoScored and Spccerway are more in depth and easier to see in detail. He hasn't scored double figures in a season since he was at Opava, he scored 8 in the Europa league in 12/13 but failed to score a single goal in the league that year in 19 appearances.

Pretty sure he scored 10 in 11 appearances in the europa league?

It's not the best, WhoScored and Spccerway are more in depth and easier to see in detail. He hasn't scored double figures in a season since he was at Opava, he scored 8 in the Europa league in 12/13 but failed to score a single goal in the league that year in 19 appearances.

Pretty sure he scored 10 in 11 appearances in the europa league?

He scored 8 in 4 games during the 12/13 season

Once again not sure why we are trying to offload him.

Perhaps Tim isn't sure about where he fits, or wants the wages gone.

He's not a monster like Gestede and he's not quick...at all, so maybe Sherwood doesn't see the value.

With pace around him he can be very useful, especially if someone behind him can dribble....unless it's wages I too can't see the value in him going, he gives us something we need up top, intelligence....though I guess I'd take Berb or Adebayor as a replacement, but not on extortionate wages.

Kozak is pretty fast for a tall guy. He is much faster than Gestede that is for sure. Kozak gets himself in very good positions and could easily be the poacher we need up top. He does well with link up play as well.

I also doubt Kozak's wages are a problem at all. 

hes smarter than all our strikers combined imo. (doesnt take much with Gabby included) He has a knack of being in the right place at the right time.. he makes very intelligent runs and hes always getting chances. The rest of his game im not sure about.. but he has goals in him.. not sure why we would get rid.

Edited by KSV

With the amount of movement our creative midfielders provide, he doesn't need to have outstanding pace, he just needs to be positionally aware, and I think he is.

I'd be quite sad if he left on the back of some bright performances this season.

• Like 4

He looked great on the highlights. As stated above, a proper nuisance. As ever on VT we know nothing about what the manager might have planned going ahead, most had Gil out the door in June and N'Zogbia as the first name on the team sheet.

He will have done his chances no harm.

Â