Libor Kozák

samjp26

Well if every a manager was telling a player he has no future here it's what Sherwood is subtly  doing here.

Axes him from 18 for both away games, does name him on the bench v Man. United but dosen't bring him on at 0-1. I'd like to see him start in the cup but if he can't even make an appearance in that one he's done here.

Really hope he plays in the league cup and has a brilliant game. Play yourself into contention, Libor!

I am hoping Sherwood is going to give him a start in that game. We lack goals, and our current strikers aren't doing it. Why not give kozak a try? 

• Like 1

Really hope he plays in the league cup and has a brilliant game. Play yourself into contention, Libor!

I am hoping Sherwood is going to give him a start in that game. We lack goals, and our current strikers aren't doing it. Why not give kozak a try?

To be fair the new strikers we've signed, one has started one game and one has started 2. A bit soon to say they're not doing it.

I can imagine libor looking at Gabby getting 90 minutes when he has played like a pub player and wondering why would I be arsed trying to impress a deluded manager,turning into a bad joke now that Libor can't get a start over tripe like Gabby.

• Like 1

Twitter murmurs he is going out on loan to Forest, surely we are in for a striker, we needed one with Kozak in, gunna need 2 in.

Get Charlie Austin and Adebayor in on loan, plenty of premier league experience that we need up top.

Â