Libor Kozák

samjp26

I'm expecting him to be suffering an injury otherwise he'd have been the perfect player to replace Gestede.

Gestede will improve but Kozak would offer better composure with his feet, link up play a lot better and I suspect win a few more headers because he knows where to stand. not because he's big.

If it's Sherwoods decision to keep him out of the team then fair enough, he's the manager, but if it's not about fitness he's wrong. Bang wrong. From pre-season we saw that Kozak is pretty slow but very clever, it's madness that he's not even had a chance in the Prem and I hope after Gestede's very amateur performance Kozak will be sitting there putting pressure on. 

We need something up front, we can't have Gabby and Gestede together,they simply aren't currently smart enough to lead our line, Gestede might make it but with Gabby we just look clueless and useless.

Seems unfair that he has been cast aside for essentially another target man type player.His all round game is not great and he lacks pace but he can finish as shown by the goals in preseason ( and assist for Robinson)

I liked Kozak,  he seemed to have a knack of scoring goals.  He also did well in preseason and got game time too which is more than Cissokho,  Senderos and the useless one got so I'm surprised that the manager doesnt fancy him

But he didnt like Cissokho either or Senderos so shit happens

If he plays well for forest he could recall him. Gestede needs game time with Adama, Sinclair, Grealish and Gil about to hopefully create some chances. Let Ayew and Gestede plus a new signing fight it out to play up top.

If he can be recalled then I'm in favour, gives him essential game time after such a lay off. I'd be less pleased if he simply doesn't figure, as where we stand right now he would seem as good a striking option as any.

• Like 1

Disappointing if he goes sure he has goals in him.Sure he will score goals where ever he lands up , perhaps we will be abel to sell him on ..shame after being out so long injured for him to leave he seemed to excited to be back playing for us.

I think he deserved a chance this season, particularly with our current strike force not yet clicking, but it seems he's not in Tim's plans.  From pre-season it looked like he would be.

A loan to Celtic would be good - get his confidence back and shooting boots on in a tin-pot league then come back or have increased his value, which must be pretty low not having played for so long.

Â