Libor Kozák

samjp26

I can only assume baffled by the rumour that he's available. The inference being that he's somehow not in Sherwood's plans. I find it hard to believe the rumour is true so I'd be baffled too, not to mention very disappointed. And yet we are buying quite a lot of strikers.

I can only assume baffled by the rumour that he's available. The inference being that he's somehow not in Sherwood's plans. I find it hard to believe the rumour is true so I'd be baffled too, not to mention very disappointed. And yet we are buying quite a lot of strikers.

who we buying ? And how will they be played? Adebayor, gestede , ayew bought and we have kozak and gabby here.

Arguably we needed I additional striker and we got rid of two in benteke and weimann so we needed three and we've bought 3

• Like 1

Get him out on loan.

Players at his point in his career don't tend to go on loan though, unless it's because they aren't wanted and struggling to be sold.

Even with the signings I'd like to think he still has a part to play this season.

Yeah suppose you're right Richard. I kind of forgot about Weimann. I just really want to see Kozák get a fair chance.

• Like 2

There will be injuries though. Form dips etc.. Kozak will get games and if he's scoring he will stay in the side. Think Sherwood likes him though. We have money so we're building a better squad.

I may be wrong but if we sell Kozak. I feel pretty certain that a few years down the line there won't be any regrets. I'm sure he will do ok whether he goes but I don't think he is as good as people seem to think.

Get him out on loan.

Players at his point in his career don't tend to go on loan though, unless it's because they aren't wanted and struggling to be sold.

Even with the signings I'd like to think he still has a part to play this season.

Or been out for a season and a half with a broken leg?

Doesn't look like Kozak has played regularly anywhere, aside from the season he broke through at Opava. I don't think a loan would be the worst idea in the world, especially if he is going to be right down the pecking order.

Get him out on loan.

Has already been answered but his leg nearly fell off. He's unlikely to be first choice regardless, though he may win that spot he remains a limited player overall so I have my doubts he'd hold it.

Get him some regular football, bring him back in Jan and see where we are at.

Why are we assuming he's behind Gestede in the pecking order? He could just as feasibly be behind only Ade and perhaps Ayew. Think he'll start vs Bournemouth due to the fitness of the other strikers if nothing else. Up to him to keep his spot.

• Like 1

Why are we assuming he's behind Gestede in the pecking order? He could just as feasibly be behind only Ade and perhaps Ayew. Think he'll start vs Bournemouth due to the fitness of the other strikers if nothing else. Up to him to keep his spot.

agreed. I think the reason we signed 3 strikers is to make up for how thin we are in that position considering the lack of goalscoring from Gabby and our losses of Benteke and Weimann.

The fact we are signing Gestede and Adebayor and have already signed Ayew means that either Gabby or Kozak are going to be surplus to requirements. 

The fact we are signing Gestede and Adebayor and have already signed Ayew means that either Gabby or Kozak are going to be surplus to requirements.

Please let ut be gabby hes shite

I reckon the best thing for Kozak would be half season loan in the Championship where he can play every week and get his sharpness back. It's asking an awful lot for someone that hasn't played for over a year to waltz back into the PL

Â