Libor Kozák

samjp26

No he shouldn't.

Yes he should. Gabby who has done absolutely nothing all preseason gets the start, but Kozak who was our leading goal scorer can't even make the bench? That sends a terrible message to the team. Work hard and do well, but it won't matter cause I'm gonna pick favorite anyway. 

• Like 3

No he shouldn't.

Yes he should. Gabby who has done absolutely nothing all preseason gets the start, but Kozak who was our leading goal scorer can't even make the bench? That sends a terrible message to the team. Work hard and do well, but it won't matter cause I'm gonna pick favorite anyway.

Why would he base his decision soley on pre season?

we have played 3 pacy attackers in a game we will be counter attacking. Nothing to do with favourites

What about the mysterious plan B when Villa are chasing a goal?

Gestede

Looks like Sherwood dosen't rate him then....it happens.

Sherwood is all about pace really, look at the front trio we selected today and having spent 6m on Gestede he isn't going to behind Libor in the pecking order.

Not really sure who's going to sign him though given how long he's been out, probably a loan to the continent. 

Still Kozak should have started. Ayew impressed no one today nor in preseason. Unless Kozak is injured.

Should have, could have, would have. On that rational Gestede shouldn't have featured at all.

On that rational no one should have featured except Gestede.

An ITK whose family member works at Villa says Kozak is going to be loaned out because he is not as sharp/fast as the other options.

Makes sense if true. If he is to have any future here, it should be to an English club of course. Even if he doesn't, if he does okayish at least then we can recoup a better fee for him.

Can't see him having a future here and not that bothered. Think it was clear early on that he's not good enough for this level.

Ridiculous. He is more than good enough for this level, whether he fits in the managers plans or not is an entirely different matter.

Can't see him having a future here and not that bothered. Think it was clear early on that he's not good enough for this level.

You're a joke

Don't know why you take it so personally. I just don't rate a football player that you do. Nice though.

Ridiculous. He is more than good enough for this level, whether he fits in the managers plans or not is an entirely different matter.

You've watched a different player than me then. I think the best he could be is the odd sub. Any team starting kozak week in week out in this league would struggle badly.

You constantly bash him. He is a Villa player who had a very promising start to his Villa career, but injuries sadly put a halt to that. He is trying to come back and play for this club because he really likes Villa and wants to prove himself.

If you don't rate him, that's fine. I don't go on player's threads and just talk mad shit on them especially if they are Villa players. 

• Like 1

Â