Libor Kozák

samjp26

Yes I agree with a number of others as I thought he was very good last night.

Showed excellent work rate and really looked like he was playing for his place which is something I think a lot of the team will be soon which is good news.

Technique looked good and his mobility and movement was also great. He also looks very comfortable in front of goal and a real natural finisher.

Onwards and upwards Libor!

Have to say, every time I watch Kozak i can't wait to read what the folks that moaned about Bent have to say

He scores a few goals and does nothing else. 

There's nothing to his game that brings any kind of thrill or excitement, he just scores the odd goal. Before he scored his second last night we were all moaning 'get him off'. Weird

If he becomes a half decent premiership striker i'll camp out. I'm fully aware that could come back to haunt me but it's the honest way i feel after watching him again. Hopefully i'll be proved wrong

Have to say, every time I watch Kozak i can't wait to read what the folks that moaned about Bent have to say

There's nothing to his game that brings any kind of thrill or excitement, he just scores the odd goal. Before he scored his second last night we were all moaning 'get him off'. Weird

If he becomes a half decent premiership striker i'll camp out. I'm fully aware that could come back to haunt me but it's the honest way i feel after watching him again. Hopefully i'll be proved wrong

Utter tripe!! He offers so much more than Bent and is not a typical poacher, he is very smart and sets us up in great positions with great hold up play and skill. Such BS from yourself...
  • Like 3

a] Kozak cost circa £6m, Bent circa £20m

b] Kozak won't be on £60k+/wk wages - Bent was

He's also not as lazy as Bent.  Darren Bent was the ultimate luxury striker which is fine if you have great quality behind him and he's not required to do much else.

For a fraction of the price and more of the passion, I'll stick with Kozak thanks.

• Like 2

Cheers bobzy. Really liking the instinct for Kozak's second goal. And Sinclair will not make a left back based on their first one :P As for any lack of movement being levelled at Kozak, whether it's true or not, surely coming back from a broken leg gives him some justification. He's already banging them in, so some people have decided he deserves no leeway on the injury.

• Like 1

Nobody moaned about Bent when he was scoring goals.

I think he's a fine striker, definitely not world-class but definitely not poor either. I'm happy he's back and showing promise in the friendlies leading up to the season. I have confidence that he will be an asset for us.

Took his goals well, but his overall play is very poor. No strength when attempting to hold up the ball and mislaid a lot of passes.

I seriously don't know how you came to that conclusion after watching last nights game. His overall play was just fine, very good in fact.

I'm not even that big a fan of his, I don't think he should be our main striker but seriously, what sort of performance does he have to put in to get a little credit? 5 goals and at least 3 step overs, 6 mazy runs and a backheel throughball?

Who is Richards giving out to for the second Wolves goal? He should be angry at himself for getting done for the first.

Edit; think that was the first goal I was talking about.

Edited by a m ole

Â