Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 06/01/2021 at 13:54, Follyfoot said:

I have mentioned this before and it is not for the faint hearted. After going to the toilet, get in the shower, take the end off the hose, bend down and insert the end ever so slightly into you bum hole and turn on the cold tap. You can slowly feel your bowel fill and at that point remover said hose, bend as the knees slightly, gravity will then take hold of the situation resulting in a total clear out of anything still lurking after you original movement along with the water applied. Then shower head back on and quickly perform a wash and wipe down and good to go.  Always make sure you wash away any thing lurking on the shower tray as not to offend another family member or partner. This takes anal hygiene to a God like level 

But the diameter of the water hose is not for the faint hearted. Its has to be as wide as King Kong's thumb. Its a big ask pushing that past my balloon knot of an anus.

18 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

But the diameter of the water hose is not for the faint hearted. Its has to be as wide as King Kong's thumb. Its a big ask pushing that past my balloon knot of an anus.

You would think so but not that bad, it’s the diameter of about a medium finger, maybe a tad easier for me after all these years of what the missus does at the point of no return? 

• Haha 1

On 06/01/2021 at 13:54, Follyfoot said:

I have mentioned this before and it is not for the faint hearted. After going to the toilet, get in the shower, take the end off the hose, bend down and insert the end ever so slightly into you bum hole and turn on the cold tap. You can slowly feel your bowel fill and at that point remover said hose, bend as the knees slightly, gravity will then take hold of the situation resulting in a total clear out of anything still lurking after you original movement along with the water applied. Then shower head back on and quickly perform a wash and wipe down and good to go.  Always make sure you wash away any thing lurking on the shower tray as not to offend another family member or partner. This takes anal hygiene to a God like level 

Sounds like a sure way to catch a case of Folly foot.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

image.jpeg.7a9564be2e487a360c7df09b01ad3402.jpeg

I'd love to work there ..

When i think of brutal  architecture, I think more of the library in Kosovo  , possibly the ugliest building i've ever visited

KV-Pristina-National-Library-of-Kosovo.jpg

• Like 2

Â