Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

5 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

No didn't know there was a riot. I was born and bred in Cannock. Only went to Burntwood for a change occasionally, normally ended up in a

Your not from around here punch up Happy days :)

You ever drink in “The Duck” in Chadsmoor ?

17 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Never ever gave  it a thought whether the tv volume is on odd or even. No socks , ocd with tv volume , this place is becoming more edgy by the day .

My lad will only watch the Villa on TV on volume 16 as this is what it was on the first time he watched them win on TV

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

My daughter Chloe who is 27 and has decided to come and live with us again for god knows how long (love her to bits, but bit of a pain as me and Mrs T were happy just the two of us) 

She ALWAYS leaves her shoes under the kitchen table, she walks past the cupboard with the shoe rack in, to put them under the table. Mrs T and Chloe think its not a big deal. So when they were I out I took ALL the shoes, trainers and boots out of the cupboard and made a massive piled under the table 

Mrs T came home, gave me the look and just said Really Seriously,   I put them back and not mentioned it since 

You did nothing wrong here. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

My daughter Chloe who is 27 and has decided to come and live with us again for god knows how long (love her to bits, but bit of a pain as me and Mrs T were happy just the two of us) 

She ALWAYS leaves her shoes under the kitchen table, she walks past the cupboard with the shoe rack in, to put them under the table. Mrs T and Chloe think its not a big deal. So when they were I out I took ALL the shoes, trainers and boots out of the cupboard and made a massive piled under the table 

Mrs T came home, gave me the look and just said Really Seriously,   I put them back and not mentioned it since 

That's probably going to end up like the Gavin & Stacey "fishing incident" in in your house.

4 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

My other half leaves her shoes half in and half out of the wardrobe on the floor. But the wardrobe has sliding doors.

So EVERY time I try to open my side of the wardrobe it gets stuck on shoes. There's plenty of room in the wardrobe for them. She literally just has to push them in a further 4 inches and it would be fine.

Bizarre

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Seat68 said:

You did nothing wrong here. 

I've done passive aggressive stuff like that at work. Some researchers here think it's fine to leave their equipment wet and used in front of our tool storage area where we engineers pick up our stuff. I've on several occasions taken about a 100 kg of wrenches in a couple of boxes and placed it on their chair and work desk.

It gets the message across. Even if it causes some what hostile work environment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've got another gender spesific one. My gf makes great dinners. Good cook. She does however leave the kitchen looking like a complete mess. Literally pots, pans and leftovers everywhere.

The few times I make dinner, I automatically clean up whatever I use right away.

My buddy has the exact same problem. Man cooks and it's clean and organised. Woman cooks and it's Dresden 45. 

• Like 1

Â