Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

22 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

If you’re keeping your hand in, you’re definitely doing it wrong. 

Sorry, I'm just trying to stop the smear campaign. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I have mentioned this before and it is not for the faint hearted. After going to the toilet, get in the shower, take the end off the hose, bend down and insert the end ever so slightly into you bum hole and turn on the cold tap. You can slowly feel your bowel fill and at that point remover said hose, bend as the knees slightly, gravity will then take hold of the situation resulting in a total clear out of anything still lurking after you original movement along with the water applied. Then shower head back on and quickly perform a wash and wipe down and good to go.  Always make sure you wash away any thing lurking on the shower tray as not to offend another family member or partner. This takes anal hygiene to a God like level 

200.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, sidcow said:
12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I have mentioned this before and it is not for the faint hearted. After going to the toilet, get in the shower, take the end off the hose, bend down and insert the end ever so slightly into you bum hole and turn on the cold tap. You can slowly feel your bowel fill and at that point remover said hose, bend as the knees slightly, gravity will then take hold of the situation resulting in a total clear out of anything still lurking after you original movement along with the water applied. Then shower head back on and quickly perform a wash and wipe down and good to go.  Always make sure you wash away any thing lurking on the shower tray as not to offend another family member or partner. This takes anal hygiene to a God like level 

200.gif

"This takes anal hygiene to a God like level"

But trench foot as a side effect. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

What's the one if someone is listening but not saying anything.

My mate had one but wouldn't let me have a laugh on it cus it could be tracked by the police.

I think that's called Marriage. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

What's the one if someone is listening but not saying anything.

My mate had one but wouldn't let me have a laugh on it cus it could be tracked by the police.

can not quite remember, will get my ears on and ask

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Unfortunately I don't have that option when i'm bending one out in the Lidl toilet in Lichfield. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Seat68 said:

This is not an accepted practice. Some might try to normalise it, never let them. 

It's Bum Gravy innit

(*In fact Bum Gravy is now the name for my side project, a Techno and Western band)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Talking of gravy , had some lovely stuff for dinner. It was the best part of a lamb dinner, and lamb is my favourite meat, so the gravy must have been good. 

That sounds right. Gravy. Lamb dinner. Its accepted. Its normal. Fish though.....

• Like 1

Â