Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Magpies for me, got to salute the Magpie, Good Morning Mr Magpie how's the wife and children. 

My missus does this but only to the first magpie she sees. "Good morning Mr Magpie, how's your mother ?". Sees a second one of the day - separately - and does nothing.

Then again, she IS from Burntwood 

14 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

My missus does this but only to the first magpie she sees. "Good morning Mr Magpie, how's your mother ?". Sees a second one of the day - separately - and does nothing.

Then again, she IS from Burntwood 

she used to go to No 7's wine bar

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

she used to go to No 7's wine bar

I'll ask her. From what she's told me, there wasn't a great many options for a few beers that weren't ex miners' working clubs

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

I'll ask her. From what she's told me, there wasn't a great many options for a few beers that weren't ex miners' working clubs

exactly right, strange place at times 🤣 but was a late drink 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

and the Cottage ?

Indeed, this is a throwback to my youth. Do you remember which band was playing when they had massive riot at the baths, Been doing my head in for the last hour

3 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Just got the snooker on, the sound level is just about right now...

478DA3EA-E761-4145-A827-C7D9CFBFF66A.jpeg

Regardless of the odd/even number thing, 29 on my TV would blow my ears off.  They really should standardise volume on TVs.  10 gets the people above me pissed off but they are delicate people, the lady is American so she may be Amish.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Regardless of the odd/even number thing, 29 on my TV would blow my ears off.  They really should standardise volume on TVs.  10 gets the people above me pissed off but they are delicate people, the lady is American so she may be Amish.

Oh it was way too loud. But at the time 29 seemed to me more of an infuriatingly “odd” number than 9 or 19 for the purposes of the photo.

It’s normally around the 12 to 15 mark, I think. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Indeed, this is a throwback to my youth. Do you remember which band was playing when they had massive riot at the baths, Been doing my head in for the last hour

No didn't know there was a riot. I was born and bred in Cannock. Only went to Burntwood for a change occasionally, normally ended up in a

Your not from around here punch up Happy days :)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

No didn't know there was a riot. I was born and bred in Cannock. Only went to Burntwood for a change occasionally, normally ended up in a

Your not from around here punch up Happy days :)

Maymies 🤣

• Like 1

Â