Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

14 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

How are things anyway. You still in Sutton and how’s work 

All good thanks mate. Yeah still in Sutton and work is fine... been working from home since early March and not likely to be heading into the office for a long time! Will look at moving this year I think... somewhere more rural and with a garden etc. Hope all is well with you and yours, and glad to see you back on VT. 

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

All good thanks mate. Yeah still in Sutton and work is fine... been working from home since early March and not likely to be heading into the office for a long time! Will look at moving this year I think... somewhere more rural and with a garden etc. Hope all is well with you and yours, and glad to see you back on VT. 

Good to hear and thanks . You prefer working from home? 

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Good to hear and thanks . You prefer working from home? 

On balance, yes, but there are times when it would be good to see people though! 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Pros and cons I suppose . I’d get lazy working from home . 

Makes me lazy as **** being honest

I've got 2 or 3 minor things on my to do list tomorrow, have to work from home, no meetings tomorrow, all the management at my place in meetings all day 

Those 2 or 3 things will still be on there Friday morning

I'll get up at 8am, log in, go back to bed, get up, exercise, go in the bath, eat, play playstation or watch a film 

Its depressing as **** if I'm honest, all motivation has gone 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Makes me lazy as **** being honest

I've got 2 or 3 minor things on my to do list tomorrow, have to work from home, no meetings tomorrow, all the management at my place in meetings all day 

Those 2 or 3 things will still be on there Friday morning

I'll get up at 8am, log in, go back to bed, get up, exercise, go in the bath, eat, play playstation or watch a film 

Its depressing as **** if I'm honest, all motivation has gone 

Yeah that’s the downside once the novelty wears off. Great at first , but you miss your routine. Too much time in the house and I go depressed and out of sync . Also find yourself having too much sleep as you say. 

My biggest problem is having no checking system in place because my management are so busy

I can spend 4 hours tomorrow working on a spreadsheet that I know no one will ever look at... Or I can play playstation 

If I was in the office I'd do the spreadsheet 

My place isn't even doing the "look at me working" stuff anymore, I'll get maybe 3 emails tomorrow and there's every danger all 3 will just be cc 

21 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

What's the one if someone is listening but not saying anything.

My mate had one but wouldn't let me have a laugh on it cus it could be tracked by the police.

"Side on..."

"...Side on, bring it in!"

Pilky taught me that

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Genie said:

You wait until the balls out whilst taking a piss brigade turn up. That practice is MENTAL. 

I legit have no idea how you guys are comfortable just with your todger out!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Â