Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Following on from the previous thread, a new thread was advised to be started so here it is.

Instant barbecues. What on earth? Horrible little things.

• Like 1

I was looking forward to the other thread reaching 1000 pages!

Anyway, it posses me off that my boiler has been working for weeks when I haven't really needed it. Now that it's really cold it's ****!

It pisses me off I ge tinto college fine today then I get a facebook message off my mate that my tyre's punctured. **** great, I only replaced my fronts two weeks ago.

The fact the old one will not make 1000 pages.

On that subject, what threads have made 1000 pages?

The original Krulak one did I think. There have been a few in the Villa section, transfer speculation ones tend to get the most posts.

The World of Warcraft thread is still active after five and a half years of being started too, its coming on for 800 pages now and spawned it's own section of the website, I'm quite pleased about that.

Little clearings in the woods at work who are the stab in back kind, they find a tiny spec of a problem and take great delight in emailing you about it while copying the whole MT on it also.

Shame it was wrong though, word removed.

Funny how I control the ISA server so we will see who's really really busy sending emails around the building, web sites history of people is great.

• Like 1

People who live in London and think its the be all and end all.

You probably dont own a car because of the charges, you have to stand under some dirty, miserable buggars armpit every morning on the way to work, its full of tourists and finally, its up its own arse.

• Like 2

Â