Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Even better.

Not enough people ponder morality whilst cleaning their arse. Probably explains the current state of the world to be honest.

Always seen it as wiping your arse with money, so there’s definitely a moral issue there,  unless I manage to rob a load of toilet roll off site in which I couldn’t give a shit then. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Always seen it as wiping your arse with money, so there’s definitely a moral issue there,  unless I manage to rob a load of toilet roll off site in which I couldn’t give a shit then. 

That's more of a financial issue than a morality one to be fair.

Stealing from work is highly unethical FWIW but I love that poopy  juxtaposition. 

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

unless I manage to rob a load of toilet roll off site in which I couldn’t give a shit then. 

Nothing worse than scoring free bog roll just before you get constipated.

Edited by Brumerican

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

That's more of a financial issue than a morality one to be fair.

Stealing from work is highly unethical FWIW but I love that poopy  juxtaposition. 

Well I’m thinking more of people in need. I’m there wiping my arse with money where I could be giving it to the homeless. These builders have more money than me, so I always see it as fair game to steal from them. Coming across a bit Robin Hood here ain’t I .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

DP is great if you can get them to agree to it 

Back when I started working in I.T., it was called the D.P. department (Data Processing). 

And my missus worked for a company called PMSL. 

• Haha 4

Didn’t even know standing up, when wiping your arse, was a thing until VT blessed me.

I wonder how people get to the conclusion you should stand up. I assume you're little at that point. 'My arse is covered in poop, better stand up and clench my buttocks together'.

Bonkers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Didn’t even know standing up, when wiping your arse, was a thing until VT blessed me.

I wonder how people get to the conclusion you should stand up. I assume you're little at that point. 'My arse is covered in poop, better stand up and clench my buttocks together'.

Bonkers.

This is not an accepted practice. Some might try to normalise it, never let them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Even better.

Not enough people ponder morality whilst cleaning their arse. Probably explains the current state of the world to be honest.

I have mentioned this before and it is not for the faint hearted. After going to the toilet, get in the shower, take the end off the hose, bend down and insert the end ever so slightly into you bum hole and turn on the cold tap. You can slowly feel your bowel fill and at that point remover said hose, bend as the knees slightly, gravity will then take hold of the situation resulting in a total clear out of anything still lurking after you original movement along with the water applied. Then shower head back on and quickly perform a wash and wipe down and good to go.  Always make sure you wash away any thing lurking on the shower tray as not to offend another family member or partner. This takes anal hygiene to a God like level 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Â