The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Didn't take enough responsibility, or was outmuscled the whole game. Is it just me or does he seem best fitted against poor teams?

This is a sick and disgusting joke right? Are you **** high??

4 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Didn't take enough responsibility, or was outmuscled the whole game. Is it just me or does he seem best fitted against poor teams?

Good joke. 

Man Utd fans are salivating over how good he is. 

5 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Hahahahaha.... good one.

.... wait. Are you serious?

7 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Yet most pundits declared Grealish MOTM against Manure.

Me I went for Cash but Grealish was at the heart of everything we did once again and has more chances created than any other player in the PL.

He did look a little tired last fifteen minutes though, I'd rest him for the Cup game.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

7 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

He was our third best player tonight behind Cash and McGinn.

Martinez made one mega save. 

He looked average because by his standards it was average. He created more chances than anyone today for us. 

and he managed an assist in a “poor” game

17 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

It's definitely just you, my man.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

If he ever leaves it better be to Madrid or Barca, I can live with that. I'm not sure I will be able to handle seeing him playing against us.

Madrid are the only team that can afford him. If he goes to a PL side, we've let him go too cheap

Slowed the attack down a couple of times again tonight when the forward pass was there. There's a time for the "come and get it" thing he does, but also a time for a flick to an open player making a forward run.

:ph34r:

United came to bully and physically impose themselves tonight. Jack still won 8 fouls.

Watch our goal again, Jack's dribbling and ball retention is so top class, 3 United players circled him and he still got it out.

Â