The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

A quick scout through their red cafe forum and the general gist is this:

Villa are a good side, with a good defence that will be hard to score against.

They want to buy Jack tomorrow morning so he can play for them against us.
This is Ole’s first real test. 

Fernandes looks shattered

Then you’ve got comments like this one where the arrogance and lack of knowledge runs free...

Alemar

Villa fans are so confident for this game
Confident in what, let me ask? It’s pretty obvious that we have better players, with the majority of these players putting in a lot of efforts. And they only have Grealish (who may actually be somewhat drunk on January 1st...)

rocket polishers, let’s hope we treat them to a Villa away day special! 

• Like 1

The idea Jack is keen on moving to that shit show to be managed by OGS 😅😂

Good luck with that.

He'll captain us for years and we'll do better and better. Legend in the making.

But we have to accept Man Utd will always have these moronic fans cause it's how their club operates. They've tried to do this to spurs for years. When they struggle they try to buy their way to trophies again. I bet they are still fawning over Bale like that Uni bird you were too ugly to get with.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Whilst they are not the team they once were they are still a giant in world football and will always be competing. They are a good manager away from being a very good team. 

Whilst I don’t think Jack will join them if they were the only team to offer silly money to both us and Jack he would have a decision to make. 

5 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

let’s hope we treat them to a Villa away day special! 

Amazing, at any other time in the last 20 years that statement meant something entirely different to what it means this season :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Amazing, at any other time in the last 20 years that statement meant something entirely different to what it means this season :)

Yep, it would’ve meant celebrating imaginary goals while the home side takes us apart with slick passing and merciless efficiency. Now it means we’ll probably win 0-3 and that will be normal :P

11 hours ago, maqroll said:

Some Man utd fans think they will buy Grealish for 100m in the summer. Thoughts?

Considering we are forecast 71 points based on our 14 games. For that to happen we need to be seriously pegged back in January and is be bottom half. 

if we hit our points tally from the first 14 games we will get champions league ourselves. 

10 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

wtf is wrong with them. Never quite seen an obsession like it. 

I saw a post somewhere that said Grealish is a Man Utd player in a Villa shirt. Pretty annoying. 

Â