The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

52 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I saw a post somewhere that said Grealish is a Man Utd player in a Villa shirt. Pretty annoying. 

Its sickening. They’re pining for him to be the new Beckham arent they.

What will be interesting is if he absolutely shithouses them in some form, gets someone sent off, dives for a pen or something for us to win it; to see if they start berating him and turn toxic toward him. That would be beautiful.

• Like 3

The Man Utd forum makes some comical reading it really does. 

The vast majority of their fans actually think it is his dream and they can drop £60m and he'll come running. 

The reaction when the odd Villa fan turns up and drops the new contract tweets, reaction and quotes from Jack saying my city, my club, my home is equally amusing. 

(He would cost them £160m+)

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Yep, it would’ve meant celebrating imaginary goals while the home side takes us apart with slick passing and merciless efficiency. Now it means we’ll probably win 0-3 and that will be normal :P

Don't forget going batshit crazy at the awarding of a corner. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

The Man Utd forum makes some comical reading it really does. 

The vast majority of their fans actually think it is his dream and they can drop £60m and he'll come running. 

The reaction when the odd Villa fan turns up and drops the new contract tweets, reaction and quotes from Jack saying my city, my club, my home is equally amusing. 

(He would cost them £160m+)

Bet they foam at the mouth. We should surge their forum and burst their bubble then all leave. 

• Like 2

We go again. Another transfer window, and the popular discussion whether another club is going to swoop in and take Jack off us. Not necessarily here, but mainly other forums and your daily rags.

These days, footballers resemble sporting mercenaries, selling their services to the highest bidder. I believe Jack is the exception here. 

You all know it, and Wes and Nas definitely know it, that there is no more ambitious club in the Premier League than Aston Villa. The motivation of having the vision of Aston Villa in the Championship for three years disappear from the rear view mirror completely, can only be washed by strength to strength progress. Not by being a yoyo club, not by just making up the numbers in the PL, but by becoming a force to be reckoned with. We don't get there by selling our best players. ( see Lerner)

Some might think we sell Grealish for silly money, and simply get a replacement. I call BS on that. If we have a player worth 200 million, that;s good. If he is proven, like Jack is, why gamble on an expensive replacement, ( see Pogba) or use the money to buy several good quality players? ( see Spurs re. Bale) 

Jack is the real deal, and he is taking us forward, and is a monument to our progress. So Man U, Spuds, Arse can whine, cry, and stamp their little feet as much as they want, they are not getting Jack. No. They are getting jack shit.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

A friend of a friend asked him to record a birthday message for my kid. He must get so many of these requests yet he did it straight away. It meant so much to my daughter, she made up.  The guys not just a top footballer, he’s a top bloke.  Will be gutted the day he leaves.

I asked him to get me a prostitite in a hotel room, still waiting.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Hilarious delusion. The source is a Norwegian journalist who 'was told' by someone that it was Jack's 'dream' to play for United at the end of last season.

The reality is, they cannot afford him.

The reality is that he’s also way too good for them.

The antics aimed at turning his head will start now it is January. 

I’ve been thinking about how Jack’s game might have to develop as he gets older. Pace isn’t the issue here - aka Michael Owen - but Jack’s speed of thought and quickness of feet gets him past players and tied them in knots. 

He seems to be in good shape physically, but will age change the way he plays? Will his joints no longer allow him to jink past people? Does he turn into the sort of player who dictates play without having so much of the ball?  

This is heresy, I know, but if he shows any signs of decline or an inability to adjust to a new role - his poor personal choices perhaps building into this - then perhaps the club will think it prudent to cut him loose at some point, especially if United are still pining for him in a few years?

Edited by KevinRichardsonsMoustache

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The antics aimed at turning his head will start now it is January. 

I’ve been thinking about how Jack’s game might have to develop as he gets older. Pace isn’t the issue here - aka Michael Owen - but Jack’s speed of thought and quickness of feet gets him past players and tied them in knots. 

He seems to be in good shape physically, but will age change the way he plays? Will his joints no longer allow him to jink past people? Does he turn into the sort of player who dictates play without having so much of the ball?  

This is heresy, I know, but if he shows any signs of decline or an inability to adjust to a new role - his poor personal choices perhaps building into this - then perhaps the club will think it prudent to cut him loose at some point, especially if United are still pining for him in a few years?

Slap Heresy GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â