The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Can't stand those disrespectful pricks on Talkshite at the moment.  Basically we shouldn't give Jack or City any s### for this move happening.  We're never going to win anything whilst Jack's playing.  Kinda hope the walls come tumbling down soon or the ESL gets moving again. 

Villa happy with mid table finish again this year apparently 

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I don't understand why people keep saying this. Do people really believe in at least 5 years from now we can't realistically be competing for something? maybe not the league title but heck, Villareal just won the Europa league. It's not like they're a Man City.

People still haven't cottoned on to who we're owned by. 

• Like 2

His faith in “the project” seemingly was BS. Got so much love for the lad but the fact they’ve finally persuaded him over what we have and what we’ve offered is a worry for me. Wish him all the best but he’s given up on us at a point when we’re really in a position to crack on and that just doesn’t sit well with me. Take care Jacky boy, it was fun while it lasted.

1 minute ago, Beastmix said:

I really hope we do win something (anything) this season and, for whatever reason, City win nowt.

That'll learn him.

It would be pretty ironic if a miracle happened and Man City got some sort of "post season ban" and he couldn't go play in the CL for a few years.

35 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Who is he?

An American guy on twitter who apparently had a history of NFL scoops before the media, and had been on twitter for 7 years, with links to Wes Edens. He said Jack was staying, lots of people got excited, then today revealed himself as a Leeds fan and called us all c****

If you google CJ Golson twitter, and read his last 4 tweets, you'll see.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

he’s in Manchester now maybe official tonight, expect a fluff PR piece 

Just wanted to say fair play for all the ITK you've passed on over this. I've been sceptical because of you getting things "wrong" over Utd but its clear why that was now. ITK is always a mugs game because even if youre right you can't prove it and will get dogs abuse along with all the other chancers seeking a bit of random attention and people desperate to believe one thing or the other. 

A big moment like this will always seperate the wheat from the chaff and fair play to you mate. Clearly a Villa fan just trying to pass on info in good faith. 

Lets hope we spend it wisely! UTV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why would you offer a new contract around £200k a week for another 5 years to a player who has shown he simply cannot play a full season? I love Jack but for a club in our position that's financially insane. The signings we've made and are making are obviously to show that whether we still have him as a player or sell, we're gearing up to be able to get results without Jack.

No way I'd offer him a new contract after all his injury issues on top of him only signing a bloody good contract 11 months ago. We've been loyal and give him a good contract last summer, either he is loyal to that contract or he can go. Edens said to the Bucks players first day that any player not aligned to the project he wanted gone. Same now I think.

Carry on like this every summer and he and his agents are taking the p**s.

We survived Gray, Platt, Yorke, Barry, Milner leaving. All had no underlying injury issues. We'll survive this.

Edited by stewiek2

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

Just wanted to say fair play for all the ITK you've passed on over this. I've been sceptical because of you getting things "wrong" over Utd but its clear why that was now. ITK is always a mugs game because even if youre right you can't prove it and will get dogs abuse along with all the other chancers seeking a bit of random attention and people desperate to believe one thing or the other. 

He said he was in manchester less than an hour after he was in London :D

Pretty sick of footballers tbh. They are clearly full of 💩

I reckon this has been done for a lot longer than we think. The day he was called up for England was a sad day as it always is for Villa Players as the scummy 6 clubs greed mongers just get in their ears instantly. I mean Sterling is amongst the worst (Still remember him & Delph taking the P out of us with that snakes on a plane pic they posted when Delph had "Done a Grealish". To think half the reason he was even picked for England was down the the Villa fans constantly promoting him everywhere.

Scum the lot of them.

I now do not believe a single word uttered by any footballer. I will simply go & watch the game and decide whether to bother with a Season Ticket next time out as frankly i doubt i would have purchased this seasons had i seen whats transpired in advance.

The Silence from the club is deafening in all this and the BS very apparent.

As for the Balloon Ego that is Grealish..........Who? 

Â