The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

CJ Golson is now ITT. ^

It's probably a billion to one shot now he stays, but if he did who would get trolled the most, Golson or Lee?

Just now, avfc1982am said:

That doesn't matter. But let's say for the time being its a possibility. I thought he was gone but apparently it's still in the balance. 

What makes you think this?   It feels like 99% a done deal, just few loose ends being sorted out.

9 minutes ago, villan501 said:

If this is true cannot be more than £20mil he's in last year of contract and any higher than the fee I quoted it's a NO FOR ME

Norwich will whack on another 10mil as they know we are loaded and probably not super thrilled that we are buying all their best players. City-Villa-Norwich food chain.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

How would anybody know this. Beyond that, how could a move to City be all but complete without him sitting down with the owners?

Because even the closest members of his family have friends, I presume. 

I don't know whats happening but someone I know very close has said it isn't all wrapped up just yet. 

I cant say who because....well I just can't. Sorry.

14 minutes ago, birdman said:

Playing for England a big factor too with the World Cup coming up. He knows that Southgate won't give him the chance he deserves while he's at Villa. I honestly think Southgate will start him now! 

Nothing to do with England , Southgate doesn’t trust him . This won’t change with Jack in a city shirt. 

11 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

That doesn't matter. But let's say for the time being its a possibility. I thought he was gone but apparently it's still in the balance. 

I'd say that bit does matter. Not some Twitter ITK is it?

Just now, Okonokos said:

I'd say that bit does matter. Not some Twitter ITK is it?

It's not internet related in the slightest. 

I have nothing to gain from this ridiculous saga. I have just  been told that it's not done and dusted yet.

• Like 2

Â