The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I still think we are too nice. If there was no release clause we should have turned down City's opening offer, sod the Gentlemen's agreement.

Is it gentlemanly to sign a 5 year contract and then basically plan to leave less than 12 months in signing it? No way would Levy do this so .Quite possibly Kane could still be at Spurs  after August even though he has publicly downed tools and stated he wants to leave.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

CarryOnBarking has been rather clingy today, I think he knows what’s happening 

#BarkingITK

If you think £100m is an average fee, you've been spoilt #carryongirls #sidlaugh

5 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Agreed, but then again we would really have to question who and what was being reported if he somehow ended up staying.

more chance of the reincarnation of Elvis.

He'd gone some time ago.....its just we didn't know it.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, tinker said:

Without Jack playing we averaged 0.94 point per game last season. With 38 games that puts us on 35.72 points , say 36 points. That's relegation or close to it. 

Saw it all before with Barry's transfer triggering young,  Milner,  downing and the dismantling of our team.  Players will want to play for us while we have a player like Jack,  without him the likes of ollie , martinez,  mings, will soon want to follow . I'm sorry but that's history repeating itself. 

Sad day for us and a sad day for football and the dreams it offers us all.

Quality owners, quality new signings, proper ambition and plan being executed, team morale at an all time high, MASSIVE transfer budget for further signings and FFP restrictions removed for 3+ years. 

All things that are different from when we sold those players in that period. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tinker said:

Without Jack playing we averaged 0.94 point per game last season. With 38 games that puts us on 35.72 points , say 36 points. That's relegation or close to it. 

Saw it all before with Barry's transfer triggering young,  Milner,  downing and the dismantling of our team.  Players will want to play for us while we have a player like Jack,  without him the likes of ollie , martinez,  mings, will soon want to follow . I'm sorry but that's history repeating itself. 

Shame we haven't signed any creative players to try and counteract that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Maybe both?  Double signing would be drama.

Still cannot fathom having him at training today again.

I agree. I can't for the life of me understand why he's at training with Villa. Unless of course it was just to say goodbye. It would be helpful if Robbie posted edited photos to prove he's actually there so we can see if it's actually training or just street clothes.

4 minutes ago, tinker said:

Yes but the team was set up around Grealish. And also this season we'll have added Buendia, Bailey and undoubtedly others.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tinker said:

Jeez - lighten up. Totally different situation now!!!

Time for our fans to stand up and show if we are real or plastic.

• Like 2

Â