The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't think I'd ever emotionally recover if he changes his mind

I'm not sure, If I would ever see him the same way again, if he did a u turn, which I think is fanciful.

I just want to move on now, and see who is coming in.

• Like 1

someone else has come up with CL35 which flew from Biggin Hill to Manchester

3364 people tracked it   v 1,240 who tracked GLF6

we are sad sad people aren't we :) 

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I'm not sure, If I would ever see him the same way again, if he did a u turn, which I think is fanciful.

Agreed, but then again we would really have to question who and what was being reported if he somehow ended up staying.

I do feel sorry for all of the people, especially the little kids, who've just paid a lot of money for the new shirt with Grealish's name on.

Essentially this just tells us that we already know. Footballers will say whatever they're told to say to appease the fan base. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Agreed, but then again we would really have to question who and what was being reported if he somehow ended up staying.

He's not staying. It's done. It's been inevitable for the last couple of days.

Without Jack playing we averaged 0.94 point per game last season. With 38 games that puts us on 35.72 points , say 36 points. That's relegation or close to it. 

Saw it all before with Barry's transfer triggering young,  Milner,  downing and the dismantling of our team.  Players will want to play for us while we have a player like Jack,  without him the likes of ollie , martinez,  mings, will soon want to follow . I'm sorry but that's history repeating itself. 

Sad day for us and a sad day for football and the dreams it offers us all.

13 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

someone reckons he's on  flight GLF6  , which is a Gulfstream  that has taken off from the private VIP part of  Northholt 

yeah .. i've got suckered into watching it on flight radar now ... its def heading Manchester way  but maybe its Kane on it  :) 

Maybe both?  Double signing would be drama.

Still cannot fathom having him at training today again.

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

To be fair, Steve Gee did it when he was about to join Chelsea.

Never, say never..

Â