The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

So has anything actually happened this afternoon? I’ve had to work so couldn’t keep up. Has Jack definitely gone?

@Fairy In Bootstold us he's in Manchester. Sky Sports tell us he's in London training with Villa and a private jet is parked on the pitch that's waiting to take him to Manchester. No one seems to actually know.

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

It's not internet related in the slightest. 

I have nothing to gain from this ridiculous saga. I have just  been told that it's not done and dusted yet.

but its like scoring in the last 30 seconds of a game and saying its not over yet.......perhaps a gnats dick away.

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

So has anything actually happened this afternoon? I’ve had to work so couldn’t keep up. Has Jack definitely gone?

It seems a lot more likely that Grealish is signing for Man City than yesterday, but all of it is based on media speculation.  But very strong speculation from multiple media sources.

• Thanks 1

someone reckons he's on  flight GLF6  , which is a Gulfstream  that has taken off from the private VIP part of  Northholt 

yeah .. i've got suckered into watching it on flight radar now ... its def heading Manchester way  but maybe its Kane on it  :) 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

light GLF6

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

someone reckons he's on  flight GLF6  , which is a Gulfstream  that has taken off from the private VIP part of  Northholt 

yeah .. i've got suckered into watching it on flight radar now ... its def heading Manchester way  but maybe its Kane on it  :) 

i've just checked...its past Manchester...unless he has jumped out ha ha 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

too slow 

but currently this plane is showing as being at 36,000 feet 

no way its landing in Manchester 

I'm sure Martinez could jump out of the sky and deflect it back to VP.

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

too slow 

but currently this plane is showing as being at 36,000 feet 

no way its landing in Manchester 

spacer.png 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I can't believe I'm watching a flight tracker now lol.

I'm on the gulf stream website to see what range their planes have got, maybe Wes did fly in.

21 minutes ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

I guess the only person that knows the answer to that question is Totti , point is he remained loyal to Roma, when he could have easily joined Juve, Milan, Madrid... And won a lot more Serie A titles and champions Leagues.

The sheer number of things he could've won is a different question.  A number here have invited direct comparison between Totti and Grealish as local lads made good, proudly playing for their home city teams, etc, and the fact remains that for much of his time Totti had titles as a tangible possibility, as well as European football as a practical shoo-in every season, which means that his loyalty was not being tested in the same way as Grealish's has been.

Â