Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 hour ago, May-Z said:

shouldn't he be knocking Konsa's chip in so it's nestling in the net without any chance of it hitting the post/getting cleared

I think he would have done if needed - he knocked in the follow-up just in case but I wouldn’t be worried about any sort of striker’s instinct from him - his issue before today has been deciding NOT to shoot sometimes, and it was great to see him linking play more 

• Like 1

Like a box of chocolate.

You never know what you're gonna get.

Must be a nightmare for the manager though.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's going to be a hell of a player. 

I wouldn't be so sure of that. One of the most raw players I've seen. Almost like he's had no proper coaching before. Hopefully he makes it but he has a long way to go. 

He's clearly totally insane.

So much fun. So daft.

If Ollie can't go, the next three aren't the worst to miss.

It has to be hammered into big Jhon though... no yellows. That should be one of his many aims in the next few weeks. If he's all we've got, we can't be losing him to anything silly.

Couldn't have a better manager than Emery to sort him out. Help him grow. He will keep going at him, again and again. ABC good, XYZ bad.

• Like 3

His past couple of games have shown a different style: he is absolutely learning as we go. All part of the setting in process. 

Absolutely fine with him and Zaniolo starting at Citeh. With Diaby though please 

5 hours ago, May-Z said:

Just a random thought...but shouldn't he be knocking Konsa's chip in so it's nestling in the net without any chance of it hitting the post/getting cleared?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the position he took, as is evidenced by the fact he tucked the ball away after the Wolves lad cleared it from behind the line. 

You can literally see him improving by the appearance.

If he gets his head done. Stops with the (alleged) nonsense about moving clubs he'll be some **** player. Ollie will be 29/30 and have a real battle on his hands I think.

This kid could have it all. He's got all the attributes 

Â