Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Anybody saying he needs a loan and we should sign a backup to Ollie on twice the wages needs their head checked. Loving his development here how exciting having these crop of talented young players.

• Like 2

His enthusiasm needs to be controlled. It borders on wildness sometimes. There was a moment yesterday when he almost lost it, could have been red carded. There’s something there though.

• Like 2

God old jhon, like a jack in the box always ready to pop. Is he going to score a belter?? Is he going to belt ya?? No one knows, but we're all watching the show waiting 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Watching MOTD again, that sliding!

I absolutely love it.....and it spooks defenders in to mistakes.

I know he has a lot to learn.....but can't help loving aspects of this boys game.

• Like 2

I thought he was a real handful for Wolves in the 2nd half and he forced mistakes that led to good chances.  There is a very good player in there when you consider he's 20.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, meregreen said:

His enthusiasm needs to be controlled. It borders on wildness sometimes. There was a moment yesterday when he almost lost it, could have been red carded. There’s something there though.

For sure.

Its tricky, because our game, was crying out for that enthusiasm.....I get the calm composed approach, but sometimes we have to switch the switch, and do what the subs did.....raise the tempo.

opposing defenders can get too organised, with the slow laboured approach....this boy throws in a bit of Chaos, and it disorganises opponents....no one likes to be tackled or challenged, he does it.

Andy Gray in his pomp, was a bit disruptive of defenders, with his physical approach, it bears fruit.

The boy is still learning, he will become more refined....but I wouldn't tame his spirit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

I thought he was a real handful for Wolves in the 2nd half and he forced mistakes that led to good chances.  There is a very good player in there when you consider he's 20.

That is the ingredient, we need muster, in the next 8 games.

We know we have the talent, to challenge any team.....if we can be " a real handful" we will get a champions league place.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

That is the ingredient, we need muster, in the next 8 games.

We know we have the talent, to challenge any team.....if we can be " a real handful" we will get a champions league place.

Agreed, looking forward to a fired up SJM coming back too.  Another key for us is playing yesterday's back 4 (potentially Digne) for most of the games.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, meregreen said:

Tbh I think we need borderline crazy players like this especially in a team where at times some other players are far too passive. We lost a madman in Traore (albeit a different kind of madness) but now have someone of similar ilk/skill but with more potential.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

An absolute monster out there. The way he ate up the turf to make that slide tackle...unreal.

He is quick across the ground!

• Like 1

He really does need to stop reacting so much, it’s a matter of time before he’s sent off if he doesn’t improve on it and we need him, particularly if Watkins is missing now

Oddly enough, and assuming/hoping he doesn’t get sent off, I think starting against City (if Watkins is out) might just work in his (and our) favour, just a hunch.

Â