Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

You lot need to get over your conspiracy theories. We're winning. Sure I'd  like to see Jack play too, but not doing so self evidently has not been a bad decision. Its also **** hot out there and the first game of.the tournament. This will be an excellent result.

Jack also played two games as he recovers his fitness. I expect he will play in subsequent games. To say he won't play a minute is just so silly. 

Stop looking for mendacious decisions when there's nothing there. I would have played Jack myself. And I think Kane was shit and Sterling was average at best.

Not to play possibly our best player is ludicrous, he won’t start any game this tournament.

• Like 1

You lot need to get over your conspiracy theories. We're winning. Sure I'd  like to see Jack play too, but not doing so self evidently has not been a bad decision. Its also **** hot out there and the first game of.the tournament. This will be an excellent result.

Jack also played two games as he recovers his fitness. I expect he will play in subsequent games. To say he won't play a minute is just so silly. 

Stop looking for mendacious decisions when there's nothing there. I would have played Jack myself. And I think Kane was shit and Sterling was average at best.

This!

People are going on like we lost! I know it wasn’t great but come on! 

Yeah I do find the butthurt about Jack a bit embarrassing.  

Win is a win but that wasn’t convincing in the slightest. I cannot believe the spotlight Sterling is getting… he was average at best. 

Watching Italy and Belgium play, we won’t be getting past the knockout stages. 

Â