Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Grealish will get a bit more than that.

But the frustrating thing is that Grealish has been England’s best player for a while and deserves to be rewarded for that.

I can’t see it now Sterling scored, he’ll play the same team next game unless maguire is back from injury 

Everyone can see he’s been England’s best player the times he’s played, Southgate just has something against him

• Like 1

You lot need to get over your conspiracy theories. We're winning. Sure I'd  like to see Jack play too, but not doing so self evidently has not been a bad decision. Its also **** hot out there and the first game of.the tournament. This will be an excellent result.

Jack also played two games as he recovers his fitness. I expect he will play in subsequent games. To say he won't play a minute is just so silly. 

Stop looking for mendacious decisions when there's nothing there. I would have played Jack myself. And I think Kane was shit and Sterling was average at best.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, rbcuk said:

I can’t see it now Sterling scored, he’ll play the same team next game unless maguire is back from injury 

Everyone can see he’s been England’s best player the times he’s played, Southgate just has something against him

He's a pathetic nonce word removed

• Like 3

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

Commentator just said what a marvellous afternoon Sterling has had. Mate he got lucky with one goal. That’s it.

He's been so bad at times he looked like someone who's never played football before.

Â