Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

McGinn is going to cause so many problems. Rice has been non-existent today.

Definitely they’ll be up for it  they have a good squad  not as good as England but they will raise their game for the occasion and I don’t think England have the passion heart or guts whatever you want to call It to deal with The Scotts

• Like 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

BBC making this out to be a Southgate masterclass.

Rediculously ott. We should beat Croatia. Thought Southgate was very defensive after we went 1-0 up. Grealish wont get any game time unless we are behind in a game or need to win. 3 points but Croatia were toothless. 

Mings and Phillips the best England had today, Kane was awful and Walker looked dodgy. Not to surprised no Grealish, I think he'll be very lucky to see any minutes in this tournament under Southgate.

Going to be tough to beat some of the teams around us, look very average as a team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Not to play possibly our best player is ludicrous, he won’t start any game this tournament.

We won. Grealish as yet is still to establish himself. I think he will, but Foden was class.

If he isn't given any time v Scotland or Czech Republic I'll be very surprised.

Yeh we won and in the end that's what matters. 

But winning 1-0 was the bare minimum in my eyes. Croatia look terrible and no way the force they once was. 

A Southgate wet dream taking the lead and parking the bus. 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Less moaning about Jack not playing.

More praise for Mings playing a huge part in keeping a clean sheet, in a major International tournament.

He plays for us as well you know?

Should have gotten an assist for his lovely header back to Sterling - who, in concrete boots, smashed it into the stands.

Well that was a bit disappointing looking from the outside. Game was as expected but I was hoping for either a better performance so we'd get some of that famous hubris or a defeat and a total meltdown from fans and media.

This will create neither of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â