Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

10 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Because Foden is an average at best Premier league starter and I think that is generous. I'd definitely have Traore over him if you ignore age.

Messi was probably the 2nd best player in world football at the time pep first coached him (and he would have known him as he coached barca B from when Messi was 17). Its a **** ridiculous claim. 

rick james cocaine GIF

2 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Foden will be the best player in the world by the time he is 25.

When Foden is 25, Grealish will be the best player in the world, and still at Villa.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

When Foden is 25, Grealish will be the best player in the world, and still at Villa.

He's already there once Messi hangs up his boots.

4 hours ago, Enda said:

Foden barely played all season, has a useless haircut, and is currently being kept out of the England team by some 19 year old from Arsenal. So Foden is clearly Championship at best. I’d have Andre Green playing ahead of him.

😇

Yes his hair, the most ridiculous haircut I've ever seen, bloke like him going bleached, very dissapointed.

It was like the ref had pull his line drawing spray out and done one on his head before he came out.

Edited by Dave-R

34 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yes his hair, the most ridiculous haircut I've ever seen, bloke like him going bleached, very dissapointed.

It was like the ref had pull his line drawing spray out and done one on his head before he came out.

Tribute to Gazza Euro 96. Funny how everyone was comparing Jack to Gazza, and then Foden copy's Gazza's most memorable hairdo. I really feel like Jack is being frozen out. Like not just the manager, but the players are trying to 'put him in his place'.  

In fact it may becoming from the players than the manager. Shaw 100% doesn't pass to Jack unless he has to. Same with Kane and Rice.

Edited by Philosopher
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Who we could/should still sell (already let a few go):

Kalinic

Hourihane

Nakamba

Davis (or loan)

Purely for his raised value, a good opportunity to sell El Ghazi and boost the transfer kitty. But also a great option to have in the squad and to grab goals. He could improve further…

Loan:

Ramsey (and let Carney take his place)

Beyond the first team, we should loan out a couple of youngsters such as Barry (if not going to be involved in match day squad or not deemed ready), Brad Young, Chrisene, Raikhy…

Whats Vassilev’s status? Should probably let him go…

Hopefully we sell Davis then debate is over. He has nothing to offer, how he gets a pass on here amazes me. Yes he has his moments but he offers and shows much less than say Kozak who gets pelters on here? Where we are going, how can we ever justify a place on the bench for Davis?

I think Foden’s an amazing player but best player in the world at 25? I’m not so sure. Players like Mbappe, Harland, Pedri, (especially Pedro) etc might have a word about that.