Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

10 hours ago, paul514 said:

I don’t think so, granted earlier in the tournament with so many teams involved it hinders activity.

With only two left I think it’s more likely offers are in now and being mulled over by club and player whilst we are in that period of time where they are on a break and before pre season.

I would think it will all hot up over the next week or so

I think that Villa are not going to announce the Grealish and Alvarez contracts until after their finals so as not to distract them. I think it's possible that Grealish, Alvarez and ESR are all announced early next week.

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Pogba-esque apparently… With one year left on his contract price tag is reportedly sub €30million 

Yes please

8 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Pogba-esque apparently… With one year left on his contract price tag is reportedly sub €30million 

Pogba-esque… does that mean he’s an absolute rock polisher? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I think that Villa are not going to announce the Grealish and Alvarez contracts until after their finals so as not to distract them. I think it's possible that Grealish, Alvarez and ESR are all announced early next week.

Wow you're optimistic! 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Wes said:

Barcelona 18 year old central midfielder Ilaix Moriba has one year left on his contract and won't sign a new one with them because he wants a higher salary than what they're offering at the moment. He's not taking part in their pre-season as a result. We know Barcelona need money so he is likely to be sold.

Every Premier League club forum will now likely have a post like this one - we should try and get him.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

37 minutes ago, maqroll said:

smoke weed GIF
Your weed is strong!

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, maqroll said:

9 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

esr close to signing 5year deal at aresnal jamesbenge cbs sports

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, KH** said:

Pogba-esque… does that mean he’s an absolute rock polisher? 🤣

Means he goes down like a fairy, flatters to deceive, thinks everything is about him and just in case, you weren't paying enough attention to him, puts domestos in his hair to complete the ultimate Representative for Wellingborough look.

So current status seems to be:

Knocked back for Sarr, might re-enter negotiations.

Due to place a third bid for ESR. He’s due to return from holiday for talks with Arsenal and to consider our approach?

Apparent interest in signing Hennessey on a free…

Those seem to be the only clear or known situations.

Other than that, speculating (within reason):

Waiting for tournaments to end before we sign players (Alvarez? maybe even De Arrascaeta? unlikely…) and renew contracts (Jack, Luiz).

No solid links to anyone else.

No link or no apparent interest in JWP & Tammy. No bids.

Tuanzebe is just a rumour, available on loan.

I’m sure that there is plenty going on behind the scenes and in private, media are not privy to anything…

Will be a busy window and I doubt we’ll be done well before deadline day…hopefully the majority of deals are completed in good time, but easier said than done.

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Mail are reporting Wayne Hennessy as a target as back up goalkeeper

That's too boring a story to generate any clicks so might actually be something.

2 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

esr close to signing 5year deal at aresnal jamesbenge cbs sports

We’ll see.

I don’t really care either way, not bothered if we don’t sign him. But would be quite a statement if we did, good to at least see us attempt to take advantage of a situation like this and take a highly valued, highly rated youngster from the so called “super 6”.

We will have several targets in mind, and they needn’t be lesser in quality than our first choices. We’ll be fine and carry on about our business with the minimum of fuss.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

So current status seems to be:

Knocked back for Sarr, might re-enter negotiations.

Due to place a third bid for ESR. He’s due to return from holiday for talks with Arsenal and to consider our approach?

Apparent interest in signing Hennessey on a free…

Those seem to be the only clear or known situations.

Other than that, speculating (within reason):

Waiting for tournaments to end before we sign players (Alvarez? maybe even De Arrascaeta? unlikely…) and renew contracts (Jack, Luiz).

No solid links to anyone else.

No link or no apparent interest in JWP & Tammy. No bids.

Tuanzebe is just a rumour, available on loan.

I’m sure that there is plenty going on behind the scenes and in private, media are not privy to anything…

Will be a busy window and I doubt we’ll be done well before deadline day…hopefully the majority of deals are completed in good time, but easier said than done.

trump fake news GIF