Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Who is this Rashica fellow of whom you speak prey tell kind Sir?

24 year old Kosovan winger currently plying his trade for Bundesliga side Werder Bremen. Sporting director keen to offload and not mess around, press have been genuine in their reporting that the player is keen for a move and it certainly looks like he will be on his way soon. 

Has said if he moves it will be to the west midlands, but he hasnt mentioned which country that west midlands area belongs to. 

He also loves fish and womens chests. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steero113 said:

24 year old Kosovan winger currently plying his trade for Bundesliga side Werder Bremen. Sporting director keen to offload and not mess around, press have been genuine in their reporting that the player is keen for a move and it certainly looks like he will be on his way soon. 

Has said if he moves it will be to the west midlands, but he hasnt mentioned which country that west midlands area belongs to. 

He also loves fish and womens chests. 

Nah sorry mate doesn’t ring a bell.

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

A mythical creature steeped deep in Villa Lore to be romantically nourished for all eternity.

in the Villa Hall of Fame with Kiyotake, Dale Stephens and Benni McCarthy

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He has been named in a squad for a game... Tomorrow? Is naming a squad the day before a match a French thing?

To be fair, I think it's pretty much only English football that doesn't name a squad until the day of the game. Other sports like Rugby and Cricket will annouce a team a day or two before, and there was a bit of pearl-clutching earlier in the season when Bielsa named his squad early - which is something he's done a few times, and gotten articles written about it every time - so I think it's a fairly usual thing outside of English football.

Personally, I've always found it weird that teams are announced just an hour before kick off, I really doubt how much it could affect preparation by leaving it so late, it's not like we'd be thrown for a loop not knowing if it will be Silva or Mahrez starting tomorrow for example.

32 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

To be fair, I think it's pretty much only English football that doesn't name a squad until the day of the game. Other sports like Rugby and Cricket will annouce a team a day or two before, and there was a bit of pearl-clutching earlier in the season when Bielsa named his squad early - which is something he's done a few times, and gotten articles written about it every time - so I think it's a fairly usual thing outside of English football.

Personally, I've always found it weird that teams are announced just an hour before kick off, I really doubt how much it could affect preparation by leaving it so late, it's not like we'd be thrown for a loop not knowing if it will be Silva or Mahrez starting tomorrow for example.

I think Dean Smith should throw a real curve ball and play Hause and Engels up front but just before kickoff say " nah I was just effing with you". Then play Heaton there instead. 

They won't see that coming. Nor will our players mind you.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Rugby and cricket aren’t subject to formation changes like football. If you announce the team early it gives the opposition time to assess the likely setup.

17 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Rugby and cricket aren’t subject to formation changes like football. If you announce the team early it gives the opposition time to assess the likely setup.

For us like when we announced barkley was close to fitness it made teams prepare for Jack outwide instead we played jack through the middle with AEG out wide. It is a marginal tactical boost but it is one. Especially against opponents with lots of depth where you can't perfectly prepare. 

Â