Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

That remains to be seen.

Luiz, McGinn and Barkley is a pretty damn superb midfield. Barkley seem a bit injury prone though.

Agreed. I just think it's sensible to add competition there but we'll see.

Also yes, our midfield is fantastic.

46 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

It's amazing how many can't see beyond the first eleven. We need equally good if not better than the starting 11 coming in. That's how you win things.

And that's how you show your best players progression so they do not leave in turn.

If this guy is better than McGinn and Barkley, then good! Makes them have to up their game to keep their place doesn't it.

Deep Pissflaps deep. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

It's amazing how many can't see beyond the first eleven. We need equally good if not better than the starting 11 coming in. That's how you win things.

And that's how you show your best players progression so they do not leave in turn.

If this guy is better than McGinn and Barkley, then good! Makes them have to up their game to keep their place doesn't it.

We saw what happened to Trez when Bertrand came through the door. Same with Anwar. If Sanson can unlock an even further level in McGinn then by all means, that can only be good for Aston Villa.

6 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

If a pissflap flaps in the middle of the woods, but there's nobody there to see it, can we get Januzaj on loan?

I think it depends on if Rory Delap has already thrown one Januzaj to us on loan? I could be wrong. 

We need at least 16 first team quality players in the squad. 3 wingers, 4 central midfielders, 3 centre backs, 2 strikers, and 2 goalkeepers, and two full backs. Then you basically rotate these players, with another 6 or 7 to come in for when we pick up a number of injuries and cup games. That is the ideal make up of a squad. 

With Sanson coming in, the midfield and goalkeeping positions should have the required depth. For me the winger position still need improving. I haven't seen enough from any of our wideman bar Jack to say they are good enough to demand a first team place. Up front currently is a problem, much depends on Wesley's recovery from injury and whether he can convert his potential to performances. Hause for me is not quite good enough to be playing every week so we need a quality cb (probably to replace Engels).

Sanson provided he can live upto his billing is a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Good point Mr Pissflap.

likes to run with the ball, looks fairly skilful...likes a tackle!

But more importantly, he seems to have the French version of McGinns arse.........sign him up!

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

likes to run with the ball, looks fairly skilful...likes a tackle!

But more importantly, he seems to have the French version of McGinns arse.........sign him up!

I thought I was coming on to Villatalk to discuss new signings, but all I get is pissflaps and arse .... I shall definitely come back more often! 😉

Â