Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, penguin said:

He's an exciting player with a lot of talent and a steal in todays market, particularly in January, if the figures being touted are to be believed.

We'll be one of the hardest sides to press in the league with a midfield of Jack, McGinn and Sanson (not to mention Barkley who can also drive with the ball).

With a player like Sanson potentially coming in we can go to a 3-4-3 in games when needed with the 4 being a diamond of Luiz Mcginn Sanson and Barkley. Sanson has drifted wide in some games again from the videos. I haven't watched him live. 

11 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

With a player like Sanson potentially coming in we can go to a 3-4-3 in games when needed with the 4 being a diamond of Luiz Mcginn Sanson and Barkley. Sanson has drifted wide in some games again from the videos. I haven't watched him live. 

343 needs wing backs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gompedyret said:

From the highlights, Sanson looks like a human guided missile, he just conquers the ball and blasts off straight towards the opposition's goal, no matter where he is and the number of hindrances directly ahead. Our own terminator, I like the sound of that.

from reading the OM forum, one poster called him "Forrest Gump - run Forrest ruuuun"......seems fitting??? :P

image.png.a7b80223c79b6146d9df5848d195c900.png

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Cash could definitely play that role. Not so sure what we'd do on the left though. New signing?

He could, but I think the point Philosopher was making is that there isn't even room in a 343 for wingbacks if you wanted to squeeze in 4 midfielders.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

from reading the OM forum, one poster called him "Forrest Gump - run Forrest ruuuun"......seems fitting??? :P

Unlike Massilia's bra - woof woof 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Unlike Massilia's bra - woof woof 

Finally, the t*****s....

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

That is the most narrow sounding formation I've ever heard. We could halve the pitch size of Villa Park 

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Will be close to impossible for him to get into the team if Barkley, McGinn and Luiz are all fit.

But good luck to him.

Quite a big if though and we need competition there. There are times when McGinn does need a kick up his massive arse and this will probably help. 

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Will be close to impossible for him to get into the team if Barkley, McGinn and Luiz are all fit.

But good luck to him.

Close to impossible that one of those 3 is injured, suspended, out of form or lacking fitness? 

Sharp as a cue ball this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

But good luck to him.

It's a long season and there will be loads of rotation and he will get plenty of game time.

McGinn and Grealish for instance are one booking away from a suspension!!

1 minute ago, pintpotvilla said:

It's a long season and there will be loads of rotation and he will get plenty of game time.

McGinn and Grealish for instance are one booking away from a suspension!!

Smith has not really shown this season that he is willing to rotate unless it's forced changes.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

• Confused 1

Â