• Trézéguet
    • Grealish
    • Watkins
    • Traoré (Hourihane 74)
    • El Ghazi (Trézéguet 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/20 at 23:59

Honestly feel sick after that at the end. That was a perfectly good goal and deserved point stolen by some clearings in the woods doing anything and everything they can to take it away.

When it rains it poors. 

Clear cut chances missed, penalty miss, screwed over by VAR. 

We've dominated the game besides 10 minutes if shit first half and 1 minute of shit second half. Which punished us.

Any other day we'd win comfortably against a very decent West Ham team. 

• Like 1

1. F*** we had no business losing that. Between the Trez sitter and Ollie’s penalty, that’s the match. Surely we have someone better suited for penalties than Ollie, he’s less than 50% at penalties in the league.

2. If Conor starts over Traore next match I’ll be disappointed. Love Conor as a goal searching opportunity off the bench, but he is so invisible most of the time.

3. It seems to me that at points Mings is more concerned about being a midfielder than a defender. Between that and the inexplicable poor starts for our defense in EACH half, not a good look for him in my view.

4. VAR isn’t the reason we lost - but it can still eff off.

Decent performance but a bad result. These things can happen, but have been happening to us too often over the last few weeks.

We have decent couple of games coming up where we should get more results.

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

West Ham were there for the taking. We were lacking in intense and energy, movement when it was needed. Midfield was a worry, lacking intensity and movement. Lack of support for Watkins in the box. It should have been a win. We were poor in my opinion, and yet should have won. I'm actually more peeved at that result than other losses as it was all there for us to grasp and take control. West Ham are no way that good. I'm fuming.

We've lost 4 out the last 5. Sort it out Deano!?! Big wins against Dippers and le arse mean **** all if we don't do the biz against other side's that won't let us hot on the break

Just now, darrenm said:

Honestly feel sick after that at the end. That was a perfectly good goal and deserved point stolen by some clearings in the woods doing anything and everything they can to take it away.

If you wanted to fix matches, you couldn't come up with a better way of doing it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Yes we should've converted our chances and we only have ourselves to blame for that, but the simple fact is that VAR are essentially rigging a sizable portion of games. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who benefits or who doesn't, it's totally wrong and morally unjustifiable.

And that is the whole point of it. 

Games can be tipped in one teams favour.. 

It's corruption from an source that cannot be questioned and remote from the ground. 

• Like 1

Glad I don't watch football anymore, as listening to radio is bad enough.

I didn't even do that tonight, I checked the match thread and looked at Livescore.

Football has had it's day.

When shit machines and people who are words removed take over and decide when a goal isn't a goal, football is finished.

I know we are getting the shit end of it lately but overall it's a ****.

If this shit carries on when fans are allowed back in, there will be riots, and I don't **** blame them.

I think if Barkley plays then we win that. 

We didn't do enough in the Summer window. I know baby steps and all, but this is just where we are atm. 

Lack quality at crucial times. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Just now, Herman22 said:

VAR isn't the problem, it's the donuts that are in control of it. They spend 5mins trying to figure out which part of the arm to draw a line from but don't give a clear foul. 

Who's controlling it then? Surely the bloody bookies because this is beyond farcical at this point. I've not been this angry at the game ever. Right now it's more about this bloody shitstorm of a decision assistance system than the actual sport itself. It's trash!

3 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Sure we've said that 3 times this season already? 

Anyways not that anybody gives a toss but I'm out. VAR can't keep ruining the game for me, and me to just accept it. Doubt I'll be back. 

See you Friday night mate! 

• Haha 1

Â