• Trézéguet
    • Grealish
    • Watkins
    • Traoré (Hourihane 74)
    • El Ghazi (Trézéguet 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/20 at 23:59

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Var has killed football 

Im close to walking away. Its just not **** fun anymore

I don’t know if you’re just being hyperbolic but I’ve personally now gone over the cliff.

I’m taking a break from this. I get absolutely no joy from watching it anymore. You can’t celebrate anything and on the rare occasions we have recently it’s snatched away from us.

I hate VAR. 

I hate no fans.

I don’t even like this squad of players that much right now. All the diving and bang average-to-shit players such as Mings swaggering around the pitch. Just cba with any of it. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Piss poor concentration, VAR ruining a game, Trez missing a sitter, Martinez having nothing to do except to pick the ball out of his net, Watkins isolated.

Just a repeat of the Brighton match.

Back to pre-lockdown defending again. Defenders who defend, not play like midfielders in our own box would be great, please. We beat ourselves some games. Watkins clearly fouled before that last goal but stays on his feet and puts it away. VAR is fecking awful. Hourihane isn't good enough for where this team is trying to go. Even so, we did more than enough to win. Traore has to start now. Very frustrating. 

Absolutely gutted about this one as we were the better team by so far. Grealish, Luiz and Cash were superb. Unfortunately Watkins had his 50p head on and I don’t believe anyone should ever miss the target from a pen. Most annoying loss of the season so far but nice to see how much better than West Ham we are (and they were on great form).

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Hard to believe we've lost that - we played really well, it's a really good performance and on another day we score five or six.

Our finishing was an absolute bag of sick

Watkins should have had a hat trick, he had a good chance from a cross, poked one wide and missed the penalty. I thought he was off for the late goal, but he needs to be putting all of those chances away. 

Trez, Trez, Trez - you've got the whole goal to aim at, you're five yards out on your own and the keeper is stood on the post - how the flamin heck do you manage to miss that?

Appalling finishing, but we were the better team by a mile and our performance was really good - we won't play that well again this season and not win.

Hammers were very lucky indeed.

Trez is what he is. An £8 million forward in a world where that doesnt buy you quality or consistency.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

**** VAR! 

Ruining football for me. 

Pre VAR I would of been leaping out of my chair when we score, at the point now where I just sit waiting to see if it's been allowed. 😣😣

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Hard pressed to remember a more frustrating game. We looked so good first half, second half just not up to standard - have to start taking our chances, we can't keep saying "9 times out of 10 we win that" when the same thing keeps happening 

Arsenal last season is the only game that comes close to tonight.

As others have mentioned, West Ham will celebrate the win but I’d hate to watch them play every week. Awful style of football.

VAR is genuinely ruining the game. It absolutely is. And the worst part of all is no one knows how to stop it. 

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think if Barkley plays then we win that. 

We didn't do enough in the Summer window. I know baby steps and all, but this is just where we are atm. 

Lack quality at crucial times. 

January transfer window is key , we lack so much from the bench 

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Â