• Trézéguet
    • Grealish
    • Watkins
    • Traoré (Hourihane 74)
    • El Ghazi (Trézéguet 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/20 at 23:59

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I don’t know if you’re just being hyperbolic but I’ve personally now gone over the cliff.

I’m taking a break from this. I get absolutely no joy from watching it anymore. You can’t celebrate anything and on the rare occasions we have recently it’s snatched away from us.

I hate VAR. 

I hate no fans.

I don’t even like this squad of players that much right now. All the diving and bang average-to-shit players such as Mings swaggering around the pitch. Just cba with any of it. 

You mean regular England international Mings? Ok fine.

Just now, markc said:

Pre VAR I would of been leaping out of my chair when we score, at the point now where I just sit waiting to see if it's been allowed. 😣😣

Exactly, I barely flinched. Let’s wait and see...

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

How are people complaining about our arrogance and swagger? We've created half a dozen really good chances tonight - the midfield was excellent, including Conor in the first half - we've dominated the ball, broken down defences and created great chances - we could couldn't hit the floor if we jumped off a bridge, but our creative play is as good as I can remember - if we can sharpen up our finishing, we win games - regardless of the troubles at the back- we're as good a creative side as anyone in the league. We should have had four tonight and could have had more.

the definition of Aston Villa is a million ifs and buts. 

• Like 1

I don’t know if you’re just being hyperbolic but I’ve personally now gone over the cliff.

I’m taking a break from this. I get absolutely no joy from watching it anymore. You can’t celebrate anything and on the rare occasions we have recently it’s snatched away from us.

I hate VAR. 

I hate no fans.

I don’t even like this squad of players that much right now. All the diving and bang average-to-shit players such as Mings swaggering around the pitch. Just cba with any of it. 

My feelings too mate.

I remember saying when i heard var was 1st coming in and it would rob us moments to celebrate and i got dismissed.  Behold

• Like 1

I hate VAR. 

I hate no fans.

To be quite honest, the main thing keeping me watching Villa is shooting the shit with you bastards during the games.

Honestly feel exactly the same as you on all counts. I never thought it'd happen, but I'm falling out of love with this. 

• Like 2

Referee was dogshit...

Allowed West Ham to kick us all over the park and appeared to leave his cards in the glove box in the car...

We can't be having our record striker missing the target from the penalty spot and we need to improve in January with some more depth in midfield because, shamefully, we are going to have a rough ride without Barkley as he at least bullies the opposition...

McGinn was anonymous, Watkins has a lot to answer for and Trez was playing like he had just got off the plane from Turkey when he first arrived...

Terribly disappointing result...

Oh... and VAR can **** off n'all

10 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Trezeguet has cost us another point. Had enough of him.

It’s not just him, Watkins missed a penalty , defence gave them two goals, and VAR  was VAR, but hey the Villa faithful love a scapegoat let him have it eh %%?

Typical Villa. Concede 2 goals from 2 shots on target, both because the players forgot to switch on. Then procede to playing well, creating chances, some of them very good, and make sure you miss them. 

How many times have we seen this? And how many more times will we be served this script? 

Just now, The_Steve said:

I've seen angles where Ollie is on. It's frankly obscene.

They pretend it's mm accurate and this is an exact science, it's absolute BS when they're picking between frames and handdrawing lines. 

Well played to McGinn for talking up Ollie and saying we deserved a minimum of 3 points.

Oh, and  we've definitely outgrown Connor as a starter imo. Sorry.

Trez as well. His quality ain't high, so when he isn't in superman man mode he costs us.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â